Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ferdi Kadioglu **Singed 27/08/24**

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Seems odd as not every player dreams of playing in Turkey, may be a hard sell.
I would absolutely love to play in Turkey. Great weather, great food, big stadiums, fanatical fans and you’d live in some stunning villa with an outdoor pool. If I were a 19 year old footballer and offered that or a loan to Coventry for a season, I’m pretty sure I know where I’d go.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I would absolutely love to play in Turkey. Great weather, great food, big stadiums, fanatical fans and you’d live in some stunning villa with an outdoor pool. If I were a 19 year old footballer and offered that or a loan to Coventry for a season, I’m pretty sure I know where I’d go.
And playing for Fenerbahce would be the experience of a lifetime. Istanbul in one of the world's great cities and the Fener fans put any in Britain to shame.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
They want a loan player?

Sure

Let's grease the wheels of this one. We can do better than just one ....

We've got a Polish international, an ex Dortmund player, A former Fiorentina defender. Take all 3.

Do they have a decent keeper? We have keepers? I guess we could chuck in a Irish u21 midfielder, let's sweeten the deal for our Turkish friends further

The Pilsbury Echo

Dec 30, 2015
They want a loan player?

Sure

Let's grease the wheels of this one. We can do better than just one ....

We've got a Polish international, an ex Dortmund player, A former Fiorentina defender. Take all 3.

Do they have a decent keeper? We have keepers? I guess we could chuck in a Irish u21 midfielder, let's sweeten the deal for our Turkish friends further
Better still...they can have Dahoud and WBG AND IGOR in a straight swap deal for Ferdi.

Han Solo

May 25, 2024

I imagine that player would be Tariq Lamptey.

Shown enough quality to play for Fenerbahce but they (and probably no one else either) are willing to risk (injuries) signing him permanently. A loan with some sort of transfer mechanism would make sense.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
what age group was Tariq in during Jose last spell ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here