Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ferdi Kadioglu **Singed 27/08/24**

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Priority if Brighton want to loan out a player? That’s a new one on me. Would be restricting but if it’s a deal breaker, why not. Let’s do it.
Possibly because we carefully select where we loan our players as best suited for their development?

Professor Plum

Jul 27, 2024
Possibly because we carefully select where we loan our players as best suited for their development?

Indeed, that’s what I meant by ‘restricting’. I’m guessing the club might want somewhere closer, both geographically and culturally. In practice I’m not sure how it would work.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Has he singed yet?

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Regardless of the validity of the report, this is another of those 'pinch yourself' moments for the more mature Albion fan. Fenerbahce wanting priority on loan players from our academy:

'We want you to get some minutes under your belt son. Do you fancy Worthing, Eastbourne Borough, or 28 time Turkish League Champions Fenerbahce?"

The Pilsbury Echo

Dec 30, 2015
Seems odd as not every will toughen him up in double quick time

Send them Dahoud - deal done👍
Send them Malick, as good as he is, the Turkish league will toughen up the lad in double quick time and he will come back ready for next season. Jose can work his magic on the next Kante for us. As for Dahoud, lovely hair...so Turkish barber modelling for him or Hassocks FC.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Send them Malick, as good as he is, the Turkish league will toughen up the lad in double quick time and he will come back ready for next season. Jose can work his magic on the next Kante for us. As for Dahoud, lovely hair...so Turkish barber modelling for him or Hassocks FC.
BTW I didn't say what you quoted in this post, my post seems to have gotten mixed with yours.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here