Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ferdi Kadioglu **Singed 27/08/24**

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Agree but that's TB/PB not panicking about a half-season 'dip' and a slightly disappointing finish and looking at the long term
Yep, so long as long term includes getting back into Europe again all good, and we've got the taste and ambition for it now.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
I thought the issue wasn't so much that we weren't signing players of a particular age and ability but that we weren't signing the specific players he wanted?
wouldn't it be funny though if since his departure we've been gradually going through his list only turning our nose up at greenwood

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Basically how we helped St Pauli 👀

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Pretty much down to the player you would think.
Not overly confident.
He is saying not. He’s positioning it that it is now down to the club.
I think that us, Man United and Arsenal have all agreed contract terms with the player. Man United and Arsenal have made offers to the club but they involve player exchanges eg Arsenal have offered Partey as part of the deal.
Allegedly, we have offered just cash at circa £30m, which I believe is the best offer for them.
They rejected our two previous offers quite quickly. They don’t seem to have this time which is more positive. I’d be amazed if they accepted our offer before the 2nd leg of the CL qualifier but afterwards, who knows.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Pretty much down to the player you would think.
Not overly confident.
According to (un)reliable internet sources, the highest wage at Fenerbahce is around £115k per week. If he's offered that, I expect he'd stay. They are a huge club and, although we're an ambitious club, they represent a far better chance of playing Champions League next season.

That said, the PL does seem to have a massive pull for players and our wage structure is slowly increasing, when you also account for the higher earners we've released from the bill (Lallana, Gross, potentially Dahoud)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here