Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ferdi Kadioglu **Singed 27/08/24**

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
ok guys lets get some rational thinking going.

Firstly we need confirmation from one of the sources that an agreement has been made between the two clubs. This is still pending.
Then the player needs to get on a plane to the UK, this could be today/tomorrow at the earliest.
Medical then needs to take place.
All the media gubbins that the club are so good at doing
Announcement and photo holding shirt published.

If we get agreement today then this could all take 2 ish days.
Im guessing something will happen Monday.

That all sounds about right.

No need for me to endlessly check this thread every 30 seconds then?

Eh? Are you out of your mind? Smash F5 until we see him holding the shirt.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
You're right, but if we don't have enough players for a position, we could need a future star as backup regardless. I've not counted our players (not sure I can count that high) but I'm guessing we have enough cover even without Ferdi?
Possible left back/wing backs (as it stands):

Pervis
Igor
Hinsh
Lamptey
Baleba? (featured there against QPR and Villarreal)
March?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Pervis
Igor
Hinsh
Lamptey
March?

Cheers. Pervis, first choice. Jack - yeah as backup, but I can't help thinking I'd rather have Barco. Same with Igor.

The rest? No.

But I guess if Pervis was fit to play all season, then there's no real opportunity for Barco, so better to give him more game time away.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
ok guys lets get some rational thinking going.

Firstly we need confirmation from one of the sources that an agreement has been made between the two clubs. This is still pending.
Then the player needs to get on a plane to the UK, this could be today/tomorrow at the earliest.
Medical then needs to take place.
All the media gubbins that the club are so good at doing
Announcement and photo holding shirt published.

If we get agreement today then this could all take 2 ish days.
Im guessing something will happen Monday.

No need for me to endlessly check this thread every 30 seconds then?
Bank Holiday Monday ?

All the media staff and shirt photographers will be off...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Pervis
Igor
Hinsh
Lamptey
March?

Cheers. Pervis, first choice. Jack - yeah as backup, but I can't help thinking I'd rather have Barco. Same with Igor.

The rest? No.

But I guess if Pervis was fit to play all season, then there's no real opportunity for Barco, so better to give him more game time away.
Lamptey has done an excellent job at left back / LWB. He was superb for example in the game at the Stade Velodrome, in that role.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Bank Holiday Monday ?

All the media staff and shirt photographers will be off...
Bank holidays don’t really exist for most workers these days. Especially in football considering teams play a lot on them.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Bank holidays don’t really exist for most workers these days. Especially in football considering teams play a lot on them.
I just don't think there will be much media stuff done on the bank holiday when there is little reason not to wait until Tuesday. Might be wrong :shrug:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
no ambition this club, none at all

I'm going to support Chelsea. Apparently they've got a better forum called shed end, which sounds pretty cool. I don't want to look like a crap JCL so before I join I've got to learn all their players. It's a daunting prospect, it'd be easier to learn The Knowledge.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
I'm going to support Chelsea. Apparently they've got a better forum called shed end, which sounds pretty cool. I don't want to look like a crap JCL so before I join I've got to learn all their players. It's a daunting prospect, it'd be easier to learn The Knowledge.
You’ll be ok, just name a random footballer, chances are they’ll have been signed by Chelsea.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It's only called that because they can't spell 'Bell'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here