Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ferdi Kadioglu **Singed 27/08/24**

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Why would we put buy options into a loan on a player we’ve literally only gained a month ago?

What an odd thing to tweet, mind you he is a *insert pejorative term here*

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I played golf with a Celtic fan yesterday ( he was a purebood Glaswegian) and he reckoned he was going nowhere and certainly “ not to a club who wasn’t in Europe“is the thoughts of most of their fans.

he was more worried about their Japanese striker Kyogo going to us which they had heard strong rumours that we had been inquiring about.
Their fans reckon playing in the SPL and getting KO’d early in Europe trumps playing against some of the world’s best teams every week?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Nail down Ferdi and our business is done for the window.
Agree .

Assuming wieffer can do the business , the one position we look pretty weak is Rb

Veltman was poor end of last season and we look suspect down there this pre season . Lamptey can’t be relied upon . Hinsh possibly but we need 1/2 rb / rwb ideally .

Couple of concerns cm and GK Is a big issue with Steele but Everywhere else we look pretty stacked

Bring it on

The Pilsbury Echo

Dec 30, 2015
Morning all especially my buddy in the WU... Hopefully Gruda gets done in next 48hrs and Lille do the business tonight. Maybe our friend knew something after all. Here's hoping you get to enjoy some pies 24/25!

Professor Plum

Jul 27, 2024
I played golf with a Celtic fan yesterday ( he was a purebood Glaswegian) and he reckoned he was going nowhere and certainly “ not to a club who wasn’t in Europe“is the thoughts of most of their fans.
Not exactly a reliable source, is he? Sounds more like a grumpy Scot just muttering away on a golf course, having a dig at Brighton. Celtic will sell if the right offer comes in. They won’t give a hoot if the buying club is in Europe, and they don’t canvass their fans for approval before agreeing transfers.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Really???? So it's fake news that we have just signed Gruda. But you said we were not signing new ones lol 😆
Funnily enough i know we are not League 1 anymore. They ARE not coming to the Albion. If i offend you that much just put me on ignore!
For what its worth, i am quite happy with our present squad, summer signings and am looking forward to the new season.
We are going to be off-loading players either on loan or permanently, not signing new ones!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Their fans reckon playing in the SPL and getting KO’d early in Europe trumps playing against some of the world’s best teams every week?
You obviously have little englander syndrome. Have you ever spoken to a die Celtic fan? To say they are obsessed is A vast understatement and as England do with 1966, they are convinced they are the best side in Europe after winning the European cup many years ago.

To them Brighton are a quirky little upstart of a team who have a lot of money all of a sudden.

bless them

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Really???? So it's fake news that we have just signed Gruda. But you said we were not signing new ones lol 😆
Oh and he was so high and mighty about his confidence we wouldn’t sign any more players😂
Have a feeling Mr Worthington was so far off the mark and out of touch this may not be the last bit of business this week?

el punal

Aug 29, 2012
The dull part of the south coast
Not exactly a reliable source, is he? Sounds more like a grumpy Scot just muttering away on a golf course, having a dig at Brighton. Celtic will sell if the right offer comes in. They won’t give a hoot if the buying club is in Europe, and they don’t canvass their fans for approval before agreeing transfers.
Should they consult the Green Brigade first?

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011

he was more worried about their Japanese striker Kyogo going to us which they had heard strong rumours that we had been inquiring about.
I work with a glaswegian celtic fan and he doesn't want him to go, thinks he is very good but thinks he will go to Atalanta. He also thinks he will be very good in the PL. He did not mention Europe. I didn't ask about Kyogo.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
You obviously have little englander syndrome. Have you ever spoken to a die Celtic fan? To say they are obsessed is A vast understatement and as England do with 1966, they are convinced they are the best side in Europe after winning the European cup many years ago.

To them Brighton are a quirky little upstart of a team who have a lot of money all of a sudden.

bless them
I mean, that isn't inaccurate is it? Obviously there's a LOT that the club have done to be where we are, but in the global context of football we are a quirky little upstart who have a lot of money all of a sudden. Not sure what's so offensive about that

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I mean, that isn't inaccurate is it? Obviously there's a LOT that the club have done to be where we are, but in the global context of football we are a quirky little upstart who have a lot of money all of a sudden. Not sure what's so offensive about that

I think you’ll find we’re by far the greatest team, the world has ever seen.

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
His preference in Man United
Just for you Brighton Terra...you will have to buy your own pies this season...sorry x
No shit. If he has a choice he's always going to Manchester United, bit like pretty much every player signed by Brighton at any point throughout history.

Question is more a matter if United are willing to pay up or not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here