Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fence panels -o/t

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Need some new fence panels to replace those lost over the winter. Gonna try and do the work myself. Do any of you know of fence panel suppliers apart from the usual Focus/DIY type stores and is the quality better? I assume the price will be more but I'd like to check out the alternatives and have no idea where to start. Worthing area preferred

Ta very much

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
Need some new fence panels to replace those lost over the winter. Gonna try and do the work myself. Do any of you know of fence panel suppliers apart from the usual Focus/DIY type stores and is the quality better? I assume the price will be more but I'd like to check out the alternatives and have no idea where to start. Worthing area preferred

Ta very much

I did the fencing in my garden last year. I got everthing I needed from Travis Perkins in Shoreham. Cost slightly more than B&Q etc but they delivered free next day and the quality was much better.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I did the fencing in my garden last year. I got everthing I needed from Travis Perkins in Shoreham. Cost slightly more than B&Q etc but they delivered free next day and the quality was much better.

Thanks, I'll give them a call

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here