Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Females that make up rape claims...

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
How much should they be punished. :shrug:

Had this happen to me a few months back, and even though It was 100% unfounded, and I had people spit at me in the street over it, they girl got away scott free as she'd only told friends and family, not the police therefore (apparently) not breaking the law.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
might want to change what you've written in location on your profile for this thread mate!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Have you thought of taking her to court for deformation of character and slander? I would think you could have a strong case.

this. she is breaking the law by making unfounded accusations.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
They should be punished as much as all the men who make up claims that she wanted it. Think the result would be more men punished, don't you?

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
There is a certain amount of irony isn't there?

That someone who comes on here bemoaning the fact he has been falsely accused of rape has "under your daughter's bed" as his location! :lol:

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
You can't penalise the woman for the accusation as that would just scare a lot of real victims from speaking out.

I would put a ban on any reporting of the case untill a verdict was made.
I have a close family friend who was accused of rape, his name was all over the newspapers with case being followed in minute detail over the course of a year. He wasn't allowed to attend uni and lost 2 jobs over it (although the employers never admitted it was the reason), curfew, tagged everything possible.
When he was found not guilty (the defence lawyer tore the accusation apart and it was shown after that it should never had gone to court as it was so blatantly a lie) there was a half page report and the woman was never named.
She didn't even attend court the day the verdict was being delivered.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
All I will say is, don't fall into the trap of thinking that there are loads of women going round making up these sort of allegations to get guys into shit. There really aren't. Not nearly as many, in fact, as instances of men forcing themselves on women simply because they're their partners, or because they let them kiss them, or because "she looked like she wanted it".

There is always a heavily misplaced sense of grievance on this (admittedly emotive) subject, and as someone who's seen both sides of the coin through work, it does get to me when people form this impression that thousands of women are out there trying to stitch up innocent men.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here