Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Female commentators

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Re: Re: Female commentators

Bevendean Hillbilly said:
Whatever next? Men commentating on synchronised swimming! dear Jesus, It's bad enough that we have to let them into the match without having to listen to their idiot burblings as well!

Women should be at home having babies not getting involved in things like football.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Re: Re: Re: Female commentators

British Bulldog said:
Women should be at home having babies not getting involved in things like football.

Been there, done that, got the T shirt.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Re: Re: Re: Re: Female commentators

Yorkie said:
Been there, done that, got the T shirt.

There's still such things like washing, ironing, cooking and cleaning though Yorkie. No wonder a womans work is never done if they keep sloping off to football.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Female commentators

British Bulldog said:
There's still such things like washing, ironing, cooking and cleaning though Yorkie. No wonder a womans work is never done if they keep sloping off to football.

I can do all that and hold down a full time job. It's men who are useless. :p

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Female commentators

Yorkie said:
It's men who are useless. :p

Only according to women and we all know how prone they are to irrational thinking. :p :lolol:

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Easy 10 said:
Don't remember any female sports presenters on Live TV, but I do recall Tiffany Bannister and her BIG CITY TIPS. Oh, and "Britains Bounciest Weather", with a dwarf on a trampoline.

God I miss that channel.

Norwegian weather, and that soap opera filmed in the People's newspaper offices (complete with random temps walking across by mistake, etc)

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Female commentators

British Bulldog said:
Only according to women and we all know how prone they are to irrational thinking. :p :lolol:

We don't think it, we know it.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Female commentators

Yorkie said:
We don't think it, we know it.

Women are rarely right we just let them think they are for the sake of peace and quiet.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Female commentators

British Bulldog said:
Women are rarely right we just let them think they are for the sake of peace and quiet.

The game plan works then. ;)

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Female commentators

Yorkie said:
The game plan works then. ;)

Dont be daft Yorkie women are not capable of creating a plan unless it involves marriage, kids and shopping. This country has been going downhill since women have been allowed to vote and drink in the same bar as a bloke. Bring back the good old days where a woman knew her place and spent the day doing things she was invented for.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Without women, none of you would be here.
:)

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
What has happened to Greame LeSaux, he was being touted as the next big thing in commentating, can't say I have noticed him doing anything this season.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Yorkie said:
Without women, none of you would be here.
:)

That's because our mothers knew their place in life and stayed at home having babie's. :lolol:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
British Bulldog said:
That's because our mothers knew their place in life and stayed at home having babie's. :lolol:

try a role reversal Bully like we did a few years ago.

My wife went out and worked her socks off for 50/60 hrs a week whilst I stayed home and watched soap operas and drank coffee all day.

AND once a month I`d throw plates and things at her.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Questions said:
try a role reversal Bully like we did a few years ago.

My wife went out and worked her socks off for 50/60 hrs a week whilst I stayed home and watched soap operas and drank coffee all day.

AND once a month I`d throw plates and things at her.

I like the sound of that :lolol:

I'm still trying to fathom out mrs bulldogs logic ( or lack of it )

She spent all her life moaning about the housework and then when the kids are grown up and her baby making days are over what does she do? Goes and gets herself a part time job as a cleaner!!!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Women huh.

You can`t live with them and you can`t kill them.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Questions said:
Women huh.

You can`t live with them and you can`t kill them.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

I think we need the return of some good old fashioned value's I mean when was the last time you saw a woman on her knee's scrubbing her front door step? Not to mention building up a sweat while she gives her rug a good thrashing in the back garden?

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
British Bulldog said:
Not to mention building up a sweat while she gives her rug a good thrashing in the back garden?

:eek: :eek: :eek:

That's something I'd pay to see. Usually it happens behind closed doors round here though...

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Trufflehound said:
:eek: :eek: :eek:

That's something I'd pay to see. Usually it happens behind closed doors round here though...

There were no airs and graces where I was brought up fella it was get the old man off to work and out with the rug, One of my fondest childhood memories was looking out of my bedroom window watching all the local women rug bashing in their back gardens. You could allways tell a woman by the quality of her rug. Thats the trouble with the modern woman most of them have'nt even got a rug and unless it involves being laid wall to wall they're not interested. It must've been one of life's little pleasures for a bloke coming home to a sweaty wife proudly displaying her freshly beaten fluffed up rug.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here