Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Feliz cumpleaños Vicente Rodríguez Guillén

article-1226371-00EC0DBF1000044C-813_468x334.jpg

One day he might do this for us...:cool:

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
"Yeah but his return to the team coincided with the worst form of the season, blah, blah blah. Therefore, urgo, he's rubbish, get rid, etc, etc" :tosser: :ffsparr:

Can't believe some people still think like that when they see the amount of assists, in that montage video, not to mention the goals and the opportunities he creates.

The guy is a legend, and Junior Bobkin's favourite player by a lot of miles.

It just shows how good he is that when he was making those runs our own defenders were so impressed and mezmorised by his flair that they forgot to defend when the opposition had taken the ball off him

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Love that video.

I get the same goosebumps watching Vicente play for us as I imagine people did watching Wardy back in the day.

Different players, same feeling. I never thought I'd get that old feeling back after so many years.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
He gets me excited about watching him in a way no other player has. Not only am I going to watch the Albion, I'm going to watch Vicente, probably one of the most technically gifted players in the world, play for the Albion. It's a cliche, but he genuinely IS worth the admission money by himself.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
As above, he really is worth the entrance fee on his own. One of the few players I've ever seen play for the Albion who you can just sit and enjoy watching, regardless of the game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here