Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Feeling a little sick...

bobbyzee

Feb 17, 2004
Division 1
i thought the website that the video was on had been shut down?
poor bastard.....i am also disgusted at mans inhumanity to man...
:nono: :nono: :nono:
i agree in a way with you ali....i was shocked at what i did see..
it just leaves me speachless....what the f*** is wrong with people?
but it didn't shock me as much as 9/11

Last edited:

bathseagull

Apr 18, 2004
St. Anmore
difficult to compare the 2 things.
find the beheading a bit more sickening probably because it's so much more graphic.
the twin towers was just more of a numbing shock.
does make me a little concerned thinking what bush is gonna do about it...

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
It wasn't a chopping off of the head like a guillotine, they actually hacked away at it until it came off.

Not nice.

Is it still on the web anywhere?

bobbyzee

Feb 17, 2004
Division 1
bathseagull said:
difficult to compare the 2 things. ...................
does make me a little concerned thinking what bush is gonna do about it...
very well put....

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
bobbyzee said:
i thought the website that the video was on had been shut down?

Once something is released on the net it is impossible too get it back, well all of it anyway.

there are sites out there that have this video still (one at lest that I know of based in the US). (it's still on my computer in the fact I have not got round to deleting it yet.)

They also have the video of Daniel Perl (I found that one more disturbing) and the video of the Russian soldier and the Afagni's (at least I think it was Afghani's may have been Chechen's). All 3 of these are fairly similar, in that they were slaughtered like it was according to the halal rules.

They also have video of the after math of American bombing and missile raids in Afghan and Iraq.

Try setting these images alongside the images of children laid side by side with half of their head blown away.

Both are barbaric in the extreme and not something we will ever get to see in mainstream media.

It does lead you to wonder what the point in any of it is.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
RoyalAli said:
I think it was because it was so graphic, and what actually went on inside the towers on September 11th wasn't actually recorded.

I think you will find many things were censored about 09/11 the media decided the footage of people jumping from the towers was too horific to show - probably correct as well.

bobbyzee

Feb 17, 2004
Division 1
christ.....i've just found a website that has the video....
I feel like a sick voyeur in a way....i was reviled and revolted at what i saw, yet at the same time, my curiosity kept me watching.
That was a horrible, painful way to die.
I now feel how i felt when i saw 9/11....i know what i've seen is real and tragically true,
yet somehow i want to convince myself that it's just a film/ special fx....
:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

Last edited:

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
I would never ever want to watch something like that, it's just grim and wrong. Poor bloke, that is just a really horrible way to die. I wouldn't have a clue what his family are going through right now.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Someone offered me the video on MSN and I refused. The pics in the paper are enough. It's sickening. The more people that see these pics the more the terrorists do what they want. Whilst is hard to stop the internet I'm not sure the papers should have shown the pics.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Just seen the video, he appeared to be heavily sedated, I hope that means he didn't suffer too much.

Poor guy. RIP.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I have got the video but haven't watched it.

I don't know if I will.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
maybe a silly question, but why would you feel the need to watch it in the first place?

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I just watched it.

The quality isn't that good so it probably isn't as gruesome as it could be.

Pretty sick though.

Here if anyone wants to see it

Last edited by a moderator:

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Why the hell would you want to see this ... It's not a show, you bunch of sick gits ... get a life for christ sake .....

Think on it , you have just seen someone life extinguished . A son, a brother etc. This man suffered terribly and you want to watch it, it snot a sodding soap ... i give up, hope you f**king nightmares :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here