Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Federico Turienzo

ILOVEBHA

Jul 27, 2004
Shoreham By Sea
Just got back from interviewing Federico and i will publish the Q&A Session over the weekend.
All i can say now is that he is a really nice bloke and given a chance i am sure he will be a success.

Met D Wilkins and the youth squad over at Falmer too and they looked really up for tonight so should be a good match.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I am hoping that Freddie is a confidence player and given a few games, or even a lucky goal, he may by some miracle become a half decent player for us.

How is his English out of interest and is he enjoying being with The Albion?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I would rather he was a complete arsehole, but a blinding striker.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Scored a hat trick for me in my first game in charge of Brighton in FM2006.

He's bloody marvellous

:jester:

ILOVEBHA

Jul 27, 2004
Shoreham By Sea
Albion Dan said:
I am hoping that Freddie is a confidence player and given a few games, or even a lucky goal, he may by some miracle become a half decent player for us.

How is his English out of interest and is he enjoying being with The Albion?

His english isn't too bad but he was more comfortable in Spanish.
He was also a lot taller than i expected.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
But unfortunately he is looking like a complete waste of money which we cannot afford

Last edited:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
algie said:
But unfortunately he is looking like a complete waste of money which we cannot afford

But he IS a Brighton player, so what pleasure do you get ripping him to bits?:salute: :salute:

ILOVEBHA

Jul 27, 2004
Shoreham By Sea
algie said:

I spoke to him about this and he said he just needed time to adjust to life in england and the different style of football.
As i just said he is feeling much better now,his girlfriend is over and living with him and he is getting better at English.
Give the poor guy a chance.

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
I've spoken to a few of the squad who say he looks the part in training but struggles to communicate, that should come with time.

ILOVEBHA

Jul 27, 2004
Shoreham By Sea
y2dave said:
I've spoken to a few of the squad who say he looks the part in training but struggles to communicate, that should come with time.

That is just what he was saying today,but his English is much better and he goes to classes twice a week so i am sure we will see a big difference soon.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I really hope he comes good. Still say I'm not sure I would have signed him in the first place but he does look like he has a good touch for a tall guy.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
It's heartening to know he's brought his girlfriend over and is taking English classes.

At least the guy is taking things seriously and putting the effort in.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
He certainly tried at Luton. If anything a little too much judging by the amount of times he was caught offside.

I really hope he does come good for the Albion.

Just needs to improve his English (as Charlie mentioned on Harty's phone-in on Saturday).

First 3 lines for you Fred

1 "On me head son!"

2 "Ref, he's off!"

3 "Gooooooooaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll" (as shouted by Argie commentators)

ILOVEBHA said:

All i can say now is that he is a really nice bloke and given a chance i am sure he will be a success.

I hope you're right, but how can you tell if he is going to be a successful footballer after one interview?

Easy 10 said:
Well he managed to convince McGhee.

I'll line em up...
:goal:

But you are supposed to mention videos and agents in any El Turi piss take post. Don't you know the rules man!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here