Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fearing the worst - a polite warning

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Well you'll have no trouble from me tonight. I'll keep viewing the board but I'm too disappointed by the result today to view bickering or any moaney threads. Strictly light hearted or frivolous for me tonight.
By the way, has everyone seen the video I posted of a unicycling Darth Vader playing the bagpipes :)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Why do people get so much angst when we lose....it's not as if it happens very often

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I've loved this season. Even if we don't make the playoffs it has been a great ride. We've not been relegation fodder. We've held our own. We look like we'll be finishing above Palace.

That is all.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
With what's happened in the Spurs v Bolton match, I think it shows what is important in life and football is only a game.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Well you'll have no trouble from me tonight. I'll keep viewing the board but I'm too disappointed by the result today to view bickering or any moaney threads. Strictly light hearted or frivolous for me tonight.
By the way, has everyone seen the video I posted of a unicycling Darth Vader playing the bagpipes :)

Evening Rowley.................me too,well for this stage of the evening,i will give it my upmost not to shame myself tonight

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
If you like, you can put those who regularly annoy you on 'ignore' so you don't see their posts in future.
But this don't work does it. made this point previously, although the post within a thread will not be shown, it still shows up new threads on the main page made by people on your ignore list. why?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
But this don't work does it. made this point previously, although the post within a thread will not be shown, it still shows up new threads on the main page made by people on your ignore list. why?

Do you think I wrote the software?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I can't see the point of "ignoring" anyone on here. The place is full of "good people" and "tossers", but sometimes they move between types (sometimes within the same thread). I might not not like a post on here and I might even report it, but I will still read it (even if it does make me incandesent with rage). ALternatively I can simply not read the thread since I know (after being on here for a few years) from the title what it is likely to lead to, and I simply can't be bothered to spend an evening arguing with idiots.

Life's too short (see other events today).

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I can't see the point of "ignoring" anyone on here. The place is full of "good people" and "tossers", but sometimes they move between types (sometimes within the same thread). I might not not like a post on here and I might even report it, but I will still read it (even if it does make me incandesent with rage). ALternatively I can simply not read the thread since I know (after being on here for a few years) from the title what it is likely to lead to, and I simply can't be bothered to spend an evening arguing with idiots.

Life's too short (see other events today).

My thought's too(reminds me of,well me)-still it's there for those that need it,and that's a good thing,that said we also have all ages and both sex's too,people forget that sometimes i think.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

Attachments

• gordon-gekko-from-wall-street.jpg
    gordon-gekko-from-wall-street.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 16

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
We're not used to losing, so it's sure to bring out the worst in some people. So, a gentle reminder...

1. Abusive behaviour will not be tolerated.

2. So, if you disagree with someone, do so in a constructive non-abusive way.

3. If someone is abusive to you do not reply in kind. Report the post so moderators can act. If you like, you can put those who regularly annoy you on 'ignore' so you don't see their posts in future.

4. Saying "they were abusive first" is not a defence. By responding in kind you risk losing your posting rights on NSC.

Embarrassing thread FFS - time you jacked it in??!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here