Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fearing the worst - a polite warning

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
We're not used to losing, so it's sure to bring out the worst in some people. So, a gentle reminder...

1. Abusive behaviour will not be tolerated.

2. So, if you disagree with someone, do so in a constructive non-abusive way.

3. If someone is abusive to you do not reply in kind. Report the post so moderators can act. If you like, you can put those who regularly annoy you on 'ignore' so you don't see their posts in future.

4. Saying "they were abusive first" is not a defence. By responding in kind you risk losing your posting rights on NSC.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
We're not used to losing, so it's sure to bring out the worst in some people. So, a gentle reminder...

3. If someone is abusive to you do not reply in kind. Report the post so moderators can act. If you like, you can put those who regularly annoy you on 'ignore' so you don't see their posts in future.

4. Saying "they were abusive first" is not a defence. By responding in kind you risk losing your posting rights on NSC.

good points well made!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

1. Abusive behaviour will not be tolerated. - Go check out vulture on the official thread!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Has vulture been fed to the hyenas ???

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Burn the witches - BURN THEM !!!!!!!!

PS Why have I suddenly got a link to a workplace safety and domestic violence site on this thread?

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I reckon that needed a thread TBH... And I can take keyboard abuse! Coz I am double ard, see!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here