Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fear not, a few moans remain

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
1) No Gully's Girls - surely they could have been persuaded to ignore their hangovers and waste their new years day dancing for free in the cold?

2) "Oh Revelldinho" - surely we can do better than THAT?

3) El-abd, our most in-form central defender, at LEFT back? Asking for trouble really

:jester:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
More than likely when Joel is back fit, he'll be switched to LB moving El-Abd to CB

And then we may have a good, young defence :clap:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
1) Lots of Gully's Girls in the programme including a 20 yr old Sally James lookeelikee.

Hubba hubba she's fine!

2) How about something along the lines of "Rebel, Rebel" by Bowie

I'm bereft of ideas at the moment though

3) Yes...well.....let's have another look at those pictures of Gully's Girls shall we..

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
More than likely when Joel is back fit, he'll be switched to LB moving El-Abd to CB

And then we may have a good, young defence :clap:

We'll be needing El Abd at RB soon if Whing gets his 10th yellow.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
1) Lots of Gully's Girls in the programme including a 20 yr old Sally James lookeelikee.

Hubba hubba she's fine!

Is Sally James a MILF...?

By the way I KNOW the one you mean. I LOVE her. She is mighty FINE.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Is Sally James a MILF...?

By the way I KNOW the one you mean. I LOVE her. She is mighty FINE.

she is NOW and was mighty fine back then

tiswas_sally_james.jpg.w300h357.jpg

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
mmm, Gully's girls..

I missed another one actually

4) Goons in H block - i swear H block actually used to be loud/amusing...now it's a bit of a Mongfest...how did that happen?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Does Whing REALLY have to collapse like a sack of spuds at least once per game? There's usually nobody near him, or its an innocuous challenge, and he always stays down FOREVER. Nobody else does it. Reminiscent of Leon Knight in his fall-to-ground-stay-there-and-be-ignored-and-then-get-up-rubbing-head period

Last edited:

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
Does anyone no why the one with 'Crispie' on the back of a shirt and his rather short friend, both modeling Zidanesc hairstyles seemed to be banished more into G block. I heard something being said between 'Crispie' and the others in the middle of H block, didn't seem to friendly anyway.

I do remember him being a Total arsehole when we weren't doing so well at the end of last season actually.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Does anyone no why the one with 'Crispie' on the back of a shirt and his rather short friend, both modeling Zidanesc hairstyles seemed to be banished more into G block. I heard something being said between 'Crispie' and the others in the middle of H block, didn't seem to friendly anyway.

I do remember him being a Total arsehole when we weren't doing so well at the end of last season actually.

Krispies is one of the albion legends. Fan for many many years( over 20 odd), home and away.

He moves to G block because that is where a few mates sit ( happened a couple of weeks ago after he had a run in with a steward) - his mate is Dover who posts on here.

This information is brought to you by the letter C and the number 6

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
Krispies sits just a few seats from me and quite often when there is space moves at half time partly to sit with friends / colleagues and partly as an objection to the stewarding of H block.
Not because there is any argument between him and other supporters ( he quite cheerfully tells anyone who takes exception to f*** off)

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
Krispies is one of the albion legends. Fan for many many years( over 20 odd), home and away.

He moves to G block because that is where a few mates sit ( happened a couple of weeks ago after he had a run in with a steward) - his mate is Dover who posts on here.

This information is brought to you by the letter C and the number 6

Really!! I assumed everyone was fed up with him last year and I didn't see him for ages, obviously I was mistaken

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Really!! I assumed everyone was fed up with him last year and I didn't see him for ages, obviously I was mistaken

Not that it's any of your business, but he is a nurse in A & E and so works shifts. Therefore he has to miss games. His 'rather short friend' also works at the hospital.

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
3) El-Abd.... best central defender...... errrrr....... RIIIIIIIIGHT!

Don't get me wrong, the bloke tries bloody hard and can damn sure make a tackle but he's an absolute LIABILITY! I'm sure it's not his fault, there's plenty out there (Titus Bramble, Frank Sinclair, Zat Knight) earning a far better wage that also commit at least one HOWLER every game but at centre half we have 3 more reliable players then EL-BAD!

All players can have a good run of form but Adam is a great utility SQUAD player, not a first team regular. As soon as Butters, Elphick or Lynch were fit they are definately right to be first choice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here