Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FDM's Appreciation Dinner - The video

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Almost a month ago, a fans appreciation evening was held to honour our former Dutch Marine, Michel Kuipers. Elsewhere on NSC you will find Roz’s still pictures and here, at last, is the very much edited video. Unfortunately with a ten minute Youtube limit, I was unable to include the whole of Paul Samrah’s tribute which may come out as a mini-series in due course.

Please forgive the extensive delay in getting this video up. It is due to some idiot at my work deciding to remove the video editing software from my computer and refusing to reinstall it until today. They claim they can’t see why I would need such software for work. (ahem!)

[yt]yYU6hzR28yo[/yt]

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
:bounce: for those who may have missed this last night

Yabba Dabba Do

Oct 31, 2009
sunny seaFORD
Fantastico - merci beaucoup !

Delighted abt FDM's new Albion in the Community role - his commitment, enthusiasm and love for the club is infectious

Best wishes to Paul Samarah too - Great to see him back in action after having not having been in the best of health

Lets make sure Michel's testimonial at The Amex is a sell out !!! :bowdown:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Fantastic work BI (oooerrrr)

That must have taken ages to sort out and upload.
No wonder the video software was uninstalled!

D

Deleted member 2719

Good Video BI. True legend Kupiers and i could never understand anyone for thinking Henderson was even close to Kuipers in character, quality or loyalty.

Long live Kuipers.:bowdown:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
FDM= A true gentleman who clearly loved/loves the club.

Michel Kuipers was exactly like you would have hoped. A bloody great bloke who genuinely loves the Albion.

Well done Alan and those others involved in making it a great evening.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here