Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FDM out for rest of season

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Should McGhee be viewing a Loan singing to Permanent signing in the Summer? i.e. asking Prem clubs for a goalie who they may release to us?
Afterall Kuipers will be back next season and as far as I'm concerned Roberts can just leave...NOW, dont really wanna risk him for another season if he's gonna get injured all the time again.

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
Michel should have signed that contract, if this is serious he could be out in June. Never mind Roberts will be back for th last few games of the season.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I agree with with CARBERS thinking on this one. I just don't see Roberts coming back.
We need a good loanee to see us through the rest of the season and possibly keep hold of for the next as Kuipers has also had his share of injuries.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Fuckarsebollocks :(

We have to get a good loanee in then.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
CrabtreeBHA said:
Afterall Kuipers will be back next season and as far as I'm concerned Roberts can just leave...NOW, dont really wanna risk him for another season if he's gonna get injured all the time again.

What contract is Roberts on?

I guess we will be stuck with him until its run its course as we don't want to have to buy him out of it.

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
I'm gutted. FDM is our most consistent player, and it will be a real problem trying to replace him for what we can afford to pay! :nono:

This could be a major obsticle to our playoff aspirations.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Ricardo, 3rd choice at ManUre

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
Good to see that McGhee wants to get in an experienced goalie on loan. Getting a promising kid in would be no use whatsoever in our current position.

I'd be delighted if we got Mark Crossley in on loan. That guy practically kept Stoke up at our expense back in 2003. It's unlikely I know, but someone like him would be perfect.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here