Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fdm On Way Back To Holland

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
skintmanblues said:
SPOKE TO FDM DURING WARM UP V COVENTRY HE SAYS AFTER 6 YEARS HES HAD ENOUGH AND WANTS A RETURN TO HOLLAND
AND DOES NOT WANT TO BE NUMBER 3

Which one were you in the warm up?

Because we were refused entry to Walkabout. Then a random shouting man came out and hugged me and a WPC had to wrestle him off me. So we sat in Wimpy waiting for the nightbus and Jack started shouting WHY DO I NEVER GET ANY GIRLS, THIS NIGHT OUT IS ABOUT AS BIG AS MY COCK AND THAT ISN'T VERY BIG AT ALL whilst punching the table much to the amusement of several onlookers.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
Because we were refused entry to Walkabout. Then a random shouting man came out and hugged me and a WPC had to wrestle him off me. So we sat in Wimpy waiting for the nightbus and Jack started shouting WHY DO I NEVER GET ANY GIRLS, THIS NIGHT OUT IS ABOUT AS BIG AS MY COCK AND THAT ISN'T VERY BIG AT ALL whilst punching the table much to the amusement of several onlookers.

Why didnt they let you in? they diodnt mind me and rumble

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
children children...you have ruined a perfectly good thread with inane ramblings again.

cant you just PM eachother?

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
dave the gaffer said:
children children...you have ruined a perfectly good thread with inane ramblings again.

cant you just PM eachother?

:clap2: :clap2:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
perth seagull said:
If FDM leaves, especially under such poor circumstances, I'll be very :(
I would hate to see him go but he has been out of action for the best part of a year. He should expect to have dropped down the pecking order a bit.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
fourthteamtillidie said:
Dont blame him- has been treated pretty badly and for MM to suggest he is now third choice (provided we get henderson.) is bizarre.
gary hart was treated pretty poorly at the start of the season,and i had a good chat to him saying that he is a 100%er and we need those sort od players to fight for the club,and instead of whinging ,he knuckled down and showed the gaffer what he was all about,so how about fdm doing the same,yes he has been through hell,but thats football

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here