Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FCUM fans considering an official boycott on 27th

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Is there any chance Fc utd could have the away end AND one or both of the family stand/s. Probably a bit late now tho to re-allocate tix already sold.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
its not every day you see Guantanamo Bay and Charlton Atheltic shoehorned into the same sentence.

*Pedant alert*
They haven't been here either.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
spoke to a cockney red last night,he says they will be loads and loads coming down,not even to get in,just drinking in town

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
Is this inside info from the same source about Guantanamo bay suspects, to whom the taxpayer has just had to give £11million ?

When we sold out our allocation against Charlton and Posh some of our lot went in the home end and there was no trouble.

FCUM are lively, that's not the same as being a bunch of thugs. This is a case of guilty before being proved innocent, a

Seems you neglected to read the bit of my post stating it wasn't inside information? As for your reference about Guantanamo Bay I have no idea what you are on about it makes no sense at all you gibbering goon :lolol:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I can't believe that we now have 33 pages of inanities over some non-league clubs ticket allowance... Lets just knock them in to a cocked hat, 7-0 on the day, and send them back to the Pukka Pies Manchester Sunday league where they belong......

mwvickers

Nov 20, 2010
We are not going to boycott. Ticket sales are ongoing as we speak. However I think a lot of FC fans have been put off by all the negativity towards this fixture. Also many FC fans have not bothered travelling to the match very early as they feel they have no hope in getting a ticket. Despite this we are looking forward to the game and hope to mingle with your supporters amicably as we do will all clubs.
We are however bemused that we have been made a category C club without having any previous form. Though we know enough about how the police work and we wouldn't want them to miss out on some very easy overtime before xmas.

Good luck today. Hope you get promotion and rest a few of your best players against us.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Seems you neglected to read the bit of my post stating it wasn't inside information? As for your reference about Guantanamo Bay I have no idea what you are on about it makes no sense at all you gibbering goon :lolol:

You're right, I was foaming a bit there!

I was trying to draw an analogy between police and military 'intelligence', but, on reflection, was clearly gibbering with Guardian reader sensibilities a little tooo much.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
We are however bemused that we have been made a category C club without having any previous form.

Not surprising on the basis that you're closet ManUtd fans.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Is 'Sammy the Engine' coming down? Pwoper old school RED!

Category C My Arse

Nov 20, 2010
Not surprising on the basis that you're closet ManUtd fans.

Wow, give it a fuckin' rest. You've never seen our core support.

I don't think it's been mentioned that many Man United lads were amongst our support at Rochdale latching on for the camera's. This isn't an excuse to lay the blame but those that got excited and ran on the pitch when we scored were not regular FC IMO.

We're not a threat and we don't cause trouble.

Our core support, with the ST's and Membership are the driving force behind the club.

Makin' friends, not millionaires.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Just incase it hasn't been confirmed, I spoke to someone inside the club today and they told me that this was the first Catergory C game since we played Crystal Palace at home in 2005. No joke, sadly.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Any FCUM fans want to buy my ticket? ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here