Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fckin o2!!! :@

only1robbiereinalt

Oct 7, 2005
my little sister had sent her phone off to them because it was undere warrenty and broke after a month, they sent it back saying they won't fix it because of water damage, not only that..but it is broken worse now. this isnt the first time ive had this with o2 theyve sent me phones back before saying its water when i know it wasnt.

so she went into the o2 shop today, shes only 13, asking for a refund and they said no because water damage is progressive, it was broken for a week before we sent it off...surely it would progress in that time if it was going to?

im gonna go in there tommorrow absolutly fuming, :censored: con artists

:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

rant over!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
is it water damage though ... ? as its fairly obvious to distinguish if it is or isnt [having worked in that kind of industry]

only1robbiereinalt

Oct 7, 2005
shes adament it isnt, i cant be sure though...but like i said it happened to me and i didn't think it was.

but is it progressive? even if it hasnt progressed within weeks?

surly if its worse than when we sent it theyre in the wrong?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
It depends, im not sure on o2's process.

Also there is a independant company you can use, and obviously, as an independant company they will tell u, if o2 are adament.

http://www.mprc.co.uk/

might be worth a look in, if you need them

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
only1robbiereinalt said:
shes adament it isnt, i cant be sure though...but like i said it happened to me and i didn't think it was.

but is it progressive? even if it hasnt progressed within weeks?

surly if its worse than when we sent it theyre in the wrong?

Ask to speak to the manager and tell them the Orange/Vodafone shop across the road will trade in her old damaged phone to sign her up.

Halftime Oranges

Oct 22, 2003
Rottingdean
ben hall:wave: i took a contract out on o2 before chrimbo wit one month free.... after a couple of days said i couldn't afford it and wanted to be released from the contract...due to it being the first 14 days which is fine.....they kept upping the offer i now have the first 6 months free:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here