Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FC United Round 2

set

Nov 7, 2010
Afternoon all

We will sell out, assuming allocation will be about 900. Unless of course you fancy giving us half the ground please

Oh and to poster above, no fan of FCUM wants to ever play MUFC

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Afternoon all

We will sell out, assuming allocation will be about 900. Unless of course you fancy giving us half the ground please

Out of interest.....if the Yanks sold up to say a local Man Utd consortium, what would happen to your lot then?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Afternoon all

You should expect to get family stand + W block which woking were in, I think total capacity 1750, and much better view than the usual away end.

set

Nov 7, 2010
1750 would be great, being presumptions i know but expect you to finish of woking

Will we be allowed to cover the running track with our flags do you think?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
1750 would be great, being presumptions i know but expect you to finish of woking

Will we be allowed to cover the running track with our flags do you think?

No chance, but there is a wall at the top of each stand you can easily affix flags to, enjoy outsinging the home support by quite some margin

set

Nov 7, 2010
Cheers for that, enjoyed watching that.

Making friends not millionaires.

Never in my wildest dreams did i think we'd beat Rochdale, went into that hoping for a goal and hard fought defeat as worst case.

Betting money would have to be on you guys, but the FA Cup is a funny old game.

Oh and Beer Festival in Brighton that weekend makes it even better.

monk

Nov 7, 2010
salford
negativity

Hi Brighton sorry to see some negative attitudes on here about Mancy scum etc. We will be coming down as guest and we hope to have a great time down there and meet fellow football fans and enjoy a great game. We will be supporting our team for the full 90 minutes and hopefully sharing a few pints in the local pubs with yourselves. See you soon if you beat Woking. Ps manchester united in round 3 would be most FC fans worst nightmare. Don't think we'll get past round 2 against yourselves anyway. Viva FCUM

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Making friends not millionaires.

Never in my wildest dreams did i think we'd beat Rochdale, went into that hoping for a goal and hard fought defeat as worst case.

Betting money would have to be on you guys, but the FA Cup is a funny old game.

Oh and Beer Festival in Brighton that weekend makes it even better.

Your best hope will be to park the bus, it's when teams attack us that we start to score goals, we are pretty hopeless when a team is defending well

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
We don't really do defending

Your going to be in trouble then, our defence really is rock solid, and if your pushing we should be able to pick apart your defence pretty easily

set

Nov 7, 2010
its Margentina, very early chant thats stuck

Us starting off with our Manager Karl Marginson and Old Traffords Argentina for Heinze, gave birth to Margentina

monk

Nov 7, 2010
salford
our manager is called Karl Marginson and we always chant Margentina Margentina until he waves back at us. Simple folk us northerners you know :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here