Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favourites on SkyBet to sign Rhodes.

misterspatch

Oct 16, 2011
Horsham
Another tweet, this time from Ian Abrahams of Talksport, possible rumour killer?:

Ian Abrahams ‏[MENTION=15644]moose[/MENTION]_talkSPORT
I have it on good authority that Brighton are not signing Jordan Rhodes

No, he knows nothing, I don't think his authority is reliable based on some of the shit he's come up with.

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
I can't believe how this rumour has ballrolled all from someone supposedly spotting Rhodes in Brighton. :mad:

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007
I have it on good authority the Michael Owen is at the Amex as we speak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope not. Owen on a pay as you play basis, in addition to Jordan Rhodes while keeping CMS, would be interesting. Michael Owen any other way would be a mistake, I fear.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I have it on good authority the Michael Owen is at the Amex as we speak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Potential signings don't just drive up to the Amex for a meeting for all the BOGOF buyers to see.

.........plus we're too far away from his stables which is his only interest these days.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
some may know that i get little snippets,infact the info is superb,he laughed out loud when i rang him about all the rumours on here,
although he isnt saying its not true,he hasnt heard.
HE did give me a little snippet about a striker from aboard who we are in talks with,certainly hasnt been mentioned on here as far as im aware

misterspatch

Oct 16, 2011
Horsham
some may know that i get little snippets,infact the info is superb,he laughed out loud when i rang him about all the rumours on here,
HE did give me a little snippet about a striker from aboard who we are in talks with,certainly hasnt been mentioned on here as far as im aware

I can't see how not, but give us a clue, come on, nation, league, age etc.

rockypaul

May 23, 2011
Interesting WIKI seem to think we might get Rhodes..?

Are you seriously suggesting there is a player available somewhere in the world who has not been mentioned on NSC ?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
It has been reported that Rhodes is set to join Brighton and Hove Albion for £4.5m with the addition of striker Will Hoskins"

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
..........although his wiki page had said he's already signed for us yesterday but was changed back this morning.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here