Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favourite television programme?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Channel 4 News

Channel 4 Racing

World's Strictest Parents (aka World's Shittiest Children)

Time Team (how come they never uncover proper TREASURE like that bloke in the night with the mine detector in Bognor? ??? )

Think that about covers it :shrug:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I am a news junkie...so it has to be the ten o'clock news on the BBC...though I tune into the news channel a few times during the day anyway.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
These are the programs on my series link:

MOTD
The Apprentice
QI
Question time
Eggheads
Waterloo road :blush:

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
The Apprentice, The Inbetweeners, MOTD + FLS. Oh and a bit of Have I Got News For You.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I love a bit of Question Time, followed by This Week with Andrew Neil, Michael Portillo & Diane Abbot.

Exactly the same, I enjoy This Week better.

I also have the Today programme on in the morning as well. My home is a breakfast television free zone because frankly it's shocking.

I probably don't really listen to it, but it reminds me of being very young and my dad having it on before school.

I have to watch a bit of football at the weekend, but there is nothing else that I would worry about missing. You do get the odd gem on BBC Four, the programmes about the Government ministries recently was very very good. I also particularly enjoyed The History of Maths.

Last edited:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Never heard of it, always on the look out for good new programs though. Wassit all about?

American comedy, Thursday nights on Sky1

About 3 branches of a a family - husband and (delightfully MILFY) wife and 3 kids, gay couple with adopted asian baby and older man with spectacularly fit Columbian wife.

Very cleverly written.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
MOTD
House
Have I Got News For You
Russell Howard's Good News
Outnumbered

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here