Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favourite tea

Richard Whiteley

Sep 24, 2003
dwayne said:
Gotta be Yorkshire gold innit.

strong and flavoursome, a beautiful blend.

Honourable mentions to

Sainsburys red label and Typhoo

...and Earl Grey, what's that all about, nobody likes it but the foreigners all reckon we drink it, why?

No they don't you ignorant buffoon. they all think we drink Twinings. Which is shit.

PG all the f***ing way.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Re: Re: Favourite tea

Richard Whiteley said:
No they don't you ignorant buffoon. they all think we drink Twinings. Which is shit.

PG all the f***ing way.

Well twinings make Earl Grey for f***ing starters you dick 'ed and secondly I must have been asked about 20 times in the states recently whether I drink Earl Grey

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
It's definitely Assam for me, bought loose from Sainsbury and brewed in a china tea pot, tastes absolutely gorgeous.

Also partial to Red Bush tea, think it comes from South Africa, brewed in a large mug with a spoonful of honey. Alternatively green tea with chopped up fresh ginger and a dash of honey is a perfect winter warmer.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
You know, I can't stand tea, hate it in fact. Used to really confuse Americans as they think we all live on tea.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
P G Tips:drink:

Richard Whiteley

Sep 24, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Favourite tea

dwayne said:
Well twinings make Earl Grey for f***ing starters you dick 'ed and secondly I must have been asked about 20 times in the states recently whether I drink Earl Grey

oh sorry, are Twinings the only comapany in the whole wide world that make Earl Grey? Sorry my mistake.

I also forgot that 'foreigners' only lived in the States. Silly moi.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Re: Re: Re: Re: Favourite tea

Richard Whiteley said:
oh sorry, are Twinings the only comapany in the whole wide world that make Earl Grey? Sorry my mistake.

I also forgot that 'foreigners' only lived in the States. Silly moi.

no probs

xx

Richard Whiteley

Sep 24, 2003

Crisp

Jul 11, 2003
Salisbury
Went on a German exchange when I was at school and at 4 o'clock every day they'd present me with a cup of tea! - didn't even like the stuff then, but drank it anyway to reinforce their stereotypes!

Now - Tetley's drawstring bags

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Just started to drink Clipper free trade (how much more the growers i like to know?) However must say really a rather decent brew. :wave:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Earl Grey or peppermint tea are my faves but I also like green tea, herbal teas and ordinary tea so I guess I a m a tea junkie:eek:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
The Large One said:
Earl Grey is Satan's tea.

I'd go for a nice cup of Twinings Brekafast Tea meself. bloody marvellous.

This is probably the only thing in the last few weeks we have agreed on, you cantankerous old git

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Not strictly a tea but does anyone drink infusions....fruit flavoured drinks in T-bags.

I'm hooked on the Twinnings exotic collection particularly the mango and orange one.

:drink:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
BUTTERBALL said:
Yorkshire tea. :)

You soft southern poofs ought to stick to drinking shandy, leave the Yorkshire teas to us Northern Folk...we can take it

:p

dave the gaffer said:
You soft southern poofs ought to stick to drinking shandy, leave the Yorkshire teas to us Northern Folk...we can take it

:p

you wouldn't know a decent cup of tea to save yer life. How can you taste the tea when the water full of coal dust, chemicals, textiles dyes, and whippet shit!:lolol:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
London Calling said:
you wouldn't know a decent cup of tea to save yer life. How can you taste the tea when the water full of coal dust, chemicals, textiles dyes, and whippet shit!:lolol:

that is how its supposed to be you mockney. Gives you character

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here