Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favourite Stand Up Comedian

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
lee evens, theres this australian comedian that has an artifical leg but ive forgotten his name hes funny

saw lee evans live 10yrs back and since then almost every time i see hin, he seems to always use the same material.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Bernard Manning.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Although i've never see him live, Frankie Boyle

He's brilliant.

I normally think if a comedy act has to use the audience as part of his act, then they have run out of material, but it's an intrinsic part of his show, and really loves it - Proper puts the fear of god into everyone else tho'..

My wife (no shrinking violet..) and friends wife both thought he stepped to far over the line with content..

Maddie, Baby P, child molesters...all part of the act.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Ted Ditchburn.......

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
A close call between Lee Evans and Michael Mcintyre, never seen Lee evans live but did see mcintyre at the comedia a few months back, was brilliant, Jack Dee is also a personal favourite of mine

Harry Hill and Bill Bailey but I suppose strictly speaking they are not traditional "stand ups".

....In which case it have to be the immortal Ken Dodd!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Harry Hill and Bill Bailey but I suppose strictly speaking they are not traditional "stand ups".

....In which case it have to be the immortal Ken Dodd!

Are you f***ing kidding?! :laugh:

I would say my favourite comedians are Michael McIntyre and Ricky Gervais, in that order. I have seen the latter, and intend to see the former this year at some point.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here