Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favourite Queen song?

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Similar to an earlier thread...

They are my favourite band of all time so I fancied doing this thread.

I'll get the ball rolling...My favourite song is "The Show Must Go On"

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
The Show Must Go On

Other favs: Bohemian Rhapsody, Fat Bottomed Girls, Radio Ga Ga, A Kind Of Magic, Who Wants To Live Forever, Don't Stop Me Now, We Are The Champions, I Want It All, Princes Of The Universe, I Want To Break Free.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Way way way too many. I can't even pick my favourite Queen album, let alone song, although I do lean towards the earlier stuff. Queen II is excellent.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Way way way too many. I can't even pick my favourite Queen album,

I have always loved Innuendo, some of the last songs Freddie recorded were breathtaking. Especially when you consider what he was dealing with at the time.

Some of the songs on Innuendo and Made In Heaven bring me to tears.

Not sure if anyone has heard the song "Mother Love"? It was the last song they recorded with Freddie. Such a moving song.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
I have always loved Innuendo, some of the last songs Freddie recorded were breathtaking. Especially when you consider what he was dealing with at the time.

Some of the songs on Innuendo and Made In Heaven bring me to tears.

Not sure if anyone has heard the song "Mother Love"? It was the last song they recorded with Freddie. Such a moving song.

I agree regarding Innuendo - 'Those were the days of our lives' especially poignant.

Other favourites include March of the Black Queen, Great King Rat, Good Old Fashioned Loverboy, Somebody to Love and of course, Bohemian Rhapsody!!

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
The Flash Gordon soundtrack was good too - even includes the classic Brian Blessed quote "Gordon's alive" amongst it.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Under Pressure or Radio Ga Ga

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here