Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favourite Premiership team to watch

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Don't watch the Premiership - no real interest (unless we were there of course), I would rather watch the Albion anyday of the week

Wow I'm surprised! It took 17 posts for someone to post something along these lines.

I feel sorry for you Mr Fawkes, your life must be very depressing if the only football that interests you is BHAFC.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Wow I'm surprised! It took 17 posts for someone to post something along these lines.

I feel sorry for you Mr Fawkes, your life must be very depressing if the only football that interests you is BHAFC.

Well I feel sorry for you, the Albion is more than just a football club to some of us.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Don't watch the Premiership - no real interest (unless we were there of course), I would rather watch the Albion anyday of the week

Snap

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Well I feel sorry for you, the Albion is more than just a football club to some of us.

Unless you're a shareholder or have a limited social life (limited to NSC and Albion-related mates) then there is no justification for this.

Life comes first, any kind of sporting interest comes second. :thumbsup:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Liverpool , no question - always loved watching them , always will :)

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour

WOW you are my hero!

So because you are a Brighton you can't appreciate ANY other football?

Do you view watching Match of the Day as cheating on a loved one?

I've got no interest any one team but I'm a football fan, if football is on I will watch it. As I type I'm sitting here watching the Boro Arsenal game.

Just makes me laugh at some of the tosspots on here with their oneupmanship over others to see who is the biggest Brighton fan in the WORLD!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Christ, if the Albion is more than a football club to you, you have some issues you need to work out.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
May watch motd now and again i cant remember the last Prem game i watched start to finish,dosnt interest me

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Just makes me laugh at some of the tosspots on here with their oneupmanship over others.

Well you started it, by saying you felt sorry for Mr Fawkes. Make your mind up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here