Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favourite Premiership team to watch

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Basically if you don't like watching the prem, don't bother posting on this thread.
As a neutral I have really grown fond of Villa recently and love what O'Neill is developing with all the English talent. Any teams that particularly take your fancy?

Favourite premiership player: Ashley Young:bowdown:

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
I do like Villa, for those reasons - they play good football and have English players.

The only prem stuff I watch is MOTD to be fair.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
The team we love is really poor, I don't give a shit about the Premiership.

But would agree it is nice to see at least one Premiership club with traditional English values developing English players and getting results doing it.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Tottenham Hotspur FC.

Favourite Premiership Player : Tom Huddlestone & Didier Zokora.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Good thread...

I enjoy watching Hull City.

My favourite player to watch in the prem, when he is on top of his game, is Wayne Rooney.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I know you all support Brighton, but it's funny to see people picking, Hull City & Villa. If they was bottom 2, you defiantly wouldn't be.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Frankly the fact that this thread isn't being ignored is perhaps more worrying than anything. No wonder it's difficult to get youngsters to support the Albion.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Frankly the fact that this thread isn't being ignored is perhaps more worrying than anything. No wonder it's difficult to get youngsters to support the Albion.

:nono:

There had to be someone. None of us support these teams (apart from Paxo) it's just teams we ENJOY watching. Is it a crime to support the Albion, and enjoy watching Premier League football as well? :shrug:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
:nono:

There had to be someone. None of us support these teams (apart from Paxo) it's just teams we ENJOY watching. Is it a crime to support the Albion, and enjoy watching Premier League football as well? :shrug:

Sorry over negative, apologies! I think I have enough tonight. Just off to dust down my Chelsea shirt for tomorrow.... :jester::laugh:

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
I know you all support Brighton, but it's funny to see people picking, Hull City & Villa. If they was bottom 2, you defiantly wouldn't be.

If it was based on how good teams are, I am pretty sure we would all be going for the top 4.

My favourite players to watch are Young and Bullard.

Jimmy is a legend.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Villa are a team that are appealing for neutrals. Generally high scoring games, lots of drama, pacey players, fairly youthful.

Obviously that is going to be more appealing than Stokes boring long balls...

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
If it was based on how good teams are, I am pretty sure we would all be going for the top 4.

My favourite players to watch are Young and Bullard.

Jimmy is a legend.

If Villa were bottom, you wouldn't have said them. Current Form is normally the main attraction for bandwagon jumpers i.e Burnley fans.:nono:

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
If Villa were bottom, you wouldn't have said them. Current Form is normally the main attraction for bandwagon jumpers i.e Burnley fans.:nono:

It's a stupid comment to make. Because basically everything I mentioned makes them an enjoyable team to watch, but at the same time they are a good side.
I'm pretty sure with the manager and players they have they would never be bottom. What appeals to me is the way they play, they are never going to be bottom, but if they were 2nd, 4th 9th, 12th it wouldn't stop me liking them...

As a neutral, I couldn't actually give a crap how many wins they have/position in table...

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Yes, admittedly though, IF they were bottom, I doubt I would like them as much because they would obviously be lacking all the points I mentioned meaning they were not as good a team to watch.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
There's no better team to watch than Arsenal when they're on song. Which isn't often these days, but some of their performances in the last couple of years have been sublime.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Well I often look out for the results of Aston Villa, Blackburn, Everton, Hull and West Ham

No reason why what-so-ever :jester:

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Don't watch the Premiership - no real interest (unless we were there of course), I would rather watch the Albion anyday of the week

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
There's no better team to watch than Arsenal when they're on song.

I've never been a fan of Arsenal as a club but when they're youngsters are on form you cant help but admire the football they play, Some of it is just brilliant.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Best, Arsenal, without doubt the most easy on the eye when on form.

Worst, Middlesbrough, just dull and insignificant.

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
I've really enjoyed the fight that Liverpool have shown this season and the relationship between Torres and Gerrard (which I suppose hasn't featured too much this season, but was more evident last season). The third goal at Bolton this season was unbelievable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here