Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favourite premier league striker

Who?

• Total voters

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Bobby aside, my favourite is Rodaega at Wigan.

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
Think i was right about Bobby storming the pole!

He's obviously everyones favorite but he's also not far off the best strikers in the prem

Finch

Jul 21, 2009
New Zealand
Van Persie is absolute class. If he could stay fit for more than 5 minutes he would start racking up some impressive numbers. Hes scored 23 goals in 25 games for club and country since the turn of the year.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Working on the basis as favourite as in who I'd rather have in my team? Carlos Tevez by a country mile

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Discounting the obvious, Zamora, it has to be Tevez. In addition to his finishing he offers so much more in terms of sheer hard work. Also been very impressed with Hernandez at MU and if RVP can ever stay fit for more than 90minutes he is qualty too. Best English striker from the rest, Darren Bent.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
My favourite is of course Zamora, but I really like Odemwingie and Darren Bent who has done brilliantly to prove the critics wrong.

The class act is Carlos Tevez IMO, but I am prepared to believe Hernandez is up there too, if he has another season like that.

Strikers I hate:
3. Andy Johnson. Should be employed at Fulham merely to wash Zamora's kit.
2. Chamakh - it pisses me off that such an underwhelming player gets to play for Arsenal. Very ordinary.
1. Jermaine Defoe - whiney, overrated, greedy little shit with a peanut for a brain and ridiculous gap in his teeth.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I like DJ Campbell, flair and does that cool shirt in mouth celebration. Wickerrd.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here