• Kazuki Nakajima

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Adrian Sutil

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Giancarlo Fisichella

• Rubens Barichello

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • I have no time for foreign drivers, ITS ALL ABOUT LEWIS AND JENSON!!

• Total voters

So with all the debate going on about who is the favourite out of Lewis and Jenson, I thought there should be a seperate poll to see who you like best out of the remaining 18 drivers on the grid. Will make this an open poll as many among us may have a few drivers you like.

Have added Bourdais in as has still technically been a driver for this season's championship even though he won't finish it, ditto Alguersauri even though he's only had 1 race.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Even though he is an Aussie - Webber 100% - although he's been living in the UK for 15 years so he's almost one of us

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Non of the Johnny Foreigners :mad:

Seriously I used to like Vettell but he seems to have a bit of the Schumachers about him now and I've gone off him

I like Alonso, the best driver on the grid and exciting with it

Alonso at Ferrari next year and Vettell at Red Bull will make it very hard for Hamilton to add to his world title regardless of how good his car is, those two are equally as good as Hamilton at his best imo. Be GREAT for those of us who like to see competition in F1 rather than just hoping a Brit walks it...

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
rosberg, i dont know why and ha costs me a tenner everytime he races. Someday the 4th place hoodoo will be a distant memory for this world champion in the making.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Vettel for me, yes he does have a bit of the singlemindedness of a Schumacher...you don't win much if you haven't...he comes across very well in interviews and I reckon he is a future World Champion in the making.

Last edited:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Kimi, although Alguersuari does have something about him.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Kubica, also quite like Massa as he seems like a decent bloke and obviously a good driver.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Kimi, 100%. Always has been my favourite driver, really. Just dont like Ferrari. I tend to bet on Barichello alot though..

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Glock. Watched him driving a rally car at Goodwood the other week, and he kept going round for more, they virtually had to drag him out the car. Gave a really enthusiastic interview (not like the monotone crap you'd get from say Raikkonen) and signed loads of autographs.

Then Webber, Massa and Alonso.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here