Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favourite Music Video's

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
This :thumbsup:

[yt]<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/z5w1IaY79Qk&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/z5w1IaY79Qk&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/yt]

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
This:

[yt]siBoLc9vxac[/yt]

This:

[yt]ioAQTwc8Oas[/yt]

And, of course, this:

[yt]AO9dbmJ_2zU[/yt]

:bowdown: :bowdown:

Last edited:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
THIS one – Damian Marley ‘Welcome To JamRock’

[yt]XflRKbiHrTo[/yt]

Or maybe THIS one – Faithless ‘I want MORE’

][yt]i-31Y59Ow3U[/yt]

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
A-HA - Take on me

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Frutos November Rain is an awesome tune :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

It is indeed, although somewhere in the depths of YouTube, you can also sadly find this, which is so awful you'd almost think the mess that passes for GNR these days was actually TRYING to cock it up:

[yt]qEzs1g4rQzY[/yt]

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
It is indeed, although somewhere in the depths of YouTube, you can also sadly find this, which is so awful you'd almost think the mess that passes for GNR these days was actually TRYING to cock it up:

[yt]qEzs1g4rQzY[/yt]

I saw that!! That was filmed at Download festival Sunday 11th June 2006

I left about 6 songs into the set as they were just that fuckin awful

Axl Rose and friends aint a patch on the Guns & Roses i saw on the Coma tour at Milton Keynes Bowl 1991

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
This is a fantastic thread especially for a Champions league night - Well done Wilka.

If I had any idea how the clever types above have managed to embed the video, I would ask them to get a couple from YouTube for me:

My all time favourite, U2 - Where The Streets Have No Name . The seven minute version where they are performing on the roof top in down town LA. Just how much would you have loved to have been there. I am sure they are Withdean stewards in the black uniforms. Jobsworth twats.

and second best Queen - A Kind of Magic the original video with the cartoon chracters in the old theatre. Quality song and very original video

I've poured a large drink and am set now for an evening going through all my other favourites. Bloody marvellous :whisky:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Where The Streets Have No Name:

[yt]GpVbLm4TN3g[/yt]

A Kind Of Magic:

[yt]f9hqCCbl-2Q[/yt]

If you click on 'quote' on my post, it'll show you how to embed vids, using the end part of the YouTube URL for the vid you wish to embed. :thumbsup:

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Fingers crossed this should be Daft Punk - Harder Faster Better Stronger

[yt]K2cYWfq--Nw[/yt]

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
What a mellow evening I've had. I've done half a bottle of baileys and still throught I'd try and share the best I've watched if I can follow Frutos' instructions. Here's the pick of em

[yt]18FgnFVm5k0[/yt]

[yt]sHQ_aTjXObs[/yt]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here