Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favourite moment

DPM0395

Aug 11, 2011
London
as most others, Buckley's goals against Doncaster, the whole game, the flags, everything. Plus the fact that we seem to score nearly all our goals in the north stand end! all Vicente moments to witness up close where a joy and privilege to witness.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
The Donny game will never be beaten in terms of emotion in my opinion. Everything about the day was simply amazing, before, during and after! I have never looked forward to a day as much as that one and I doubt I ever will. I see Noone's pass over the top to Buckey, in my mind, crystal clear and Buckley opening his body to slot it past the keeper in the 97th minute probably about 3-4 times a day! That was the day everything changed for Brighton and Hove Albion, we were back. It is OUR time now.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
The wheelchair bound fan leaping out of his chair to head the ball back into play from a very rare shot off target from billy will stick long in the memory , but for sheer wowzerness that run by Vicente that culminated with the ball smashing against the bar still tops it for me . One more game to go yet and i hope i will have to edit this saturday evening .

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Donny deffo !! Peterborough away was great when we scored everyone went mental in the terraced part great day out too !!

tweenster

Oct 16, 2009
Lincoln
The whole of the Southampton game. Living in Gosport and surrounded by Saints and Pompey fans at work this was especially sweet. And Vicente's 30 minutes against Pompey. Peterborough was my first game at the Amex so Harley's free kick was special, too.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
EVERYTHING about Donny...

- First Chicken and Ham Pie
- Harveys in the ground
- Atmosphere in the concourse in the WSU before the game
- Flags
- Buckley
- After match beers in the North

I phoned my missus after several post match beers and described it as one of the best days of my life. Possibly an exaggeration but it was a beaut!

Pixelated Penguin

Jul 5, 2011
My favourite moment of this season has been every time i take my seat in that magnificent stadium we call home.
My single moment was the Southampton game. What a season, we should all be very proud... players, management and fans alike.
Roll on next season.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
The answer is obviously Doncaster at home, but the moment that got me was slightly different. I bwasn't too fussed about the result that day, so while the winner was brilliant, it's not my abiding memory. Nor is walking into the stadium for the first time, or taking my seat. It was when Sussex by the Sea started to play. I don't even particularly like it as a song, but hearing the first few notes blasting out at The Amex for the first time was the happiest ten seconds in my life so far.

In a similar vein when the crowd started singing "Brighton are back" it made it real that after the nomad years the nightmare was over and we really were home the feeling was like a family being reunited and it felt brilliant.

D

Deleted member 18477

We've had about 20 of these threads. Nothing will change. First game v Donny and the 98th minute in particular.

IanH

9sept1978
Nov 6, 2010
Donny of course, all of it, the perfect ever match... but a little place in my heart for the burnley game.

Anger and aggression at the ref in the first half transforms during the break into positive passion and support. 20+ minutes of non stop singing the great escape. Players and fans as one , giving their all....and if only if macca had pulled it out of the bag in the final moments.

I have never left a game having lost and yet feeling so good!

guster

Jul 13, 2011
West Stand Lower
Buckleys 2nd v Donny - What a moment!
CMS launching the comeback against Leeds with a piece of magic.
Singing "We are top of the league" after the game in the North Concourse

HenryC

Mar 27, 2010
South West!
Donny of course, all of it, the perfect ever match... but a little place in my heart for the burnley game.

Anger and aggression at the ref in the first half transforms during the break into positive passion and support. 20+ minutes of non stop singing the great escape. Players and fans as one , giving their all....and if only if macca had pulled it out of the bag in the final moments.

I have never left a game having lost and yet feeling so good!

Completely agree with this. If we'd equalised it would have been the most satisfying match I'd ever witnessed. As it was it remains right up there and most Albion fans there that day will never forget it.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Everyone has missed that amazing feeling of going one up against the Palace and playing them off the park for 20 minutes. The Amex was amazing for those 20 minutes.

90 minutes next time please........

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
There have been a few but what will remain in my mind was the noise after we scored our third against Leeds it was not a chant or song it was just pure noise and the biggest buzz I can remember at a football match.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here