Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favourite games under McGhee?

dingle

Banned
Sep 4, 2006
crewe last week, second half pretty much single handedly earnt mcghee the sack.

on a positive note, palace away, although you have to question how much mcghee did for that, being a derby and what not, although fair enough he did sign mcshane

bobbyzam

Jul 5, 2006
London
Finchley Seagull said:
How about winning at teams like Leicester and Forest in that first Championship season. Beating Sunderland at home with ten men. Playing at great grounds and taking us to our highest league position for 14/15 years.

Getting caught up in all the anti-McGhee diatribe makes people forget how popular he was even this time last year. People like you need to wake up and realise that it is not all going to be perfect from now on. Or will we win 10-0 at Millwall tomorrow now McGhee has gone.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Finchley Seagull said:
People like you need to wake up and realise that it is not all going to be perfect from now on. Or will we win 10-0 at Millwall tomorrow now McGhee has gone.

No shit sherlock. Give yourself a pat on the back for working that out. I didn't say we were going to win the league by 10 points. I merely pointed out that in three seasons there are very few highlights. I think this thread contans ten games. Not many is it?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Finchley Seagull said:
How about winning at teams like Leicester and Forest in that first Championship season. Beating Sunderland at home with ten men. Playing at great grounds and taking us to our highest league position for 14/15 years.

Getting caught up in all the anti-McGhee diatribe makes people forget how popular he was even this time last year. People like you need to wake up and realise that it is not all going to be perfect from now on. Or will we win 10-0 at Millwall tomorrow now McGhee has gone.
Well said. The man needed to go and go now, but his windy detractors who have bleating for his head in the absence of anything better to do for a long while now are about to find out that the grass isn't always greener.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here