Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favourite dance genre

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
ambient techno. i.e. the likes of Black Dog, Aphex Twin. its delightfully crafted music, like works of art.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Locking, as invented by Don Campbell.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Yeah loving the stuff on Hospital, although personally I think Netsky is probably the worst producer on that label. Like anything by london elektricity, high contrast, camo & krooked or logistics.

I never realy used to be into it much until about a year ago when I went to a couple of nights and loved it. The newer dnb seems a bit more melodic compared to what I remember from the early 2000s, which suits me a bit better with my trance roots. Mabye it's always been there and I was just looking in the wrong place :shrug:

Thinking about it, might try and do the next hospitality at digital :rave:

Interesting as I think he's one of the best at Hospital, each to their own I guess. Although I must admit his older stuff is much better.

I got into it about two years ago but I've gradually turned to more liquid and garage stuff, Maduk and Hybrid Minds are two up and coming artists D&B I'd recommend though. Logistics and Nu:tone are older but still quality.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Good shout on Christian Smith, produced some absolute monsters! Got this on vinyl, if I had to pick one track this would be it - Adam Beyer remix

Edit* Although can't find it on youtube played at a normal speed :angry:

[yt]EOzZ7iu07UM[/yt]

Last edited:

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Anything but bloody dubstep, though you can't dance to that so it isn't dance. It's doing it's best to ruin the once great drum and bass too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here