A darn good pogo does it for me!

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Future garage

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I listen to Scooter religiously, and they have covered all genres of dance music in the last 18 years, including have a stab at dubstep recently.

Worryingly, they've decided to have a go at David Guetta style recently too...

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
If I had to pick one I'd say techno, with DnB second. Those two make up most of what I'm listening to in the car and what club nights I'm going to at the moment.

It's funny how your music tastes change as you get older. Trance in the 90s got me into dance music and going to raves, deep down I'll always be a Hard House and trance fan because that's what I did when I was going clubbing every week a few years back. Also used to go to hardcore alot, but sadly the hard dance scenes are pretty much dead in this country now but for the odd night here and there, trance is only going because it's still big in europe.

House, techno and DnB still have people producing good music.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
House, techno and DnB still have people producing good music.

I'm seeing Netsky at Concorde 2 in December, one of drum and bass' biggest names at the moment.

arkan

Jan 26, 2010
Sittingbourne
Old skool dubstep, when it actually had some resemblence to 'dub' rather than it sounding like transformers having coitus.

And 2step/dark garage

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I'm seeing Netsky at Concorde 2 in December, one of drum and bass' biggest names at the moment.

Yeah loving the stuff on Hospital, although personally I think Netsky is probably the worst producer on that label. Like anything by london elektricity, high contrast, camo & krooked or logistics.

I never realy used to be into it much until about a year ago when I went to a couple of nights and loved it. The newer dnb seems a bit more melodic compared to what I remember from the early 2000s, which suits me a bit better with my trance roots. Mabye it's always been there and I was just looking in the wrong place :shrug:

Thinking about it, might try and do the next hospitality at digital :rave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here