Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favourite celebration

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
That Georgian player that was at Newcastle - Ketsbaia I think? What a nutter. Kept kicking the shit out of an advertising hoarding. Frightening but brilliant!

I always thought it was a shame that team-mate got involved, as I swear he was about to take his boots off and lob them into the crowd after his shirt. What on EARTH was going through the guys head?

I always thought it was a shame that team-mate got involved, as I swear he was about to take his boots off and lob them into the crowd after his shirt. What on EARTH was going through the guys head?

Without doubt this is my favourite of all time. Absolute mental case.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex

Didn't David Platt do something similar when playing for Sampdoria? Checked you tube but can't find anything.

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Gordon Strachans in the 86 World Cup when he went to leap the advertising hoarding and realised he was too much of a short-arse to make it, so sat on it instead always makes me laugh!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here