Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favourite CBBC show

Replies on the grounds of "because the presenter/star is fit" will be sent home and told to take a cold shower!

Sean the Sheep does it for me, but then so does anything made by Aardman. The incomporable "Bear behaving badly" (I have my very own talking Nev) Horrible Histories also good, wish they wouldn't show so much imported American/Aussie rubbish like "Winging it" and "Paradise Cafe".

"Me and my monsters" is also quite good for an Aussie import especially the mother, doh cold shower time!

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Horrible Histories - fantastic program its taught me loads about the old kings and queens etc

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Sarah Jane Adventures. Horrible histories us a good shout.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Another shout for Horrible Histories.

On a side note but in a similar - The Sun a few years ago did a short history of the world based on spoof headlines of the news/event written in their own style. This is actually very good

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Gotta say In the Night Garden for me, I have often stayed on a mates sofa after a night out to then be woken up by his son running about with it on, always makes me laugh, unless I am not too rough that is!

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
It could only be Horrible Histories, One sunday I was caught red handed one Sunday watching on my own without my Children

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here