Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favourite Bruce Springsteen songs

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
Born in the USA I was born in the usa, i was born in the usa, i was born in the usa, i was born...

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
GOD I love the Boss:

Current top five (usually changes like with most other bands)

1) Badlands
2) Murder Incorporated
3) 57 Channels
4) Spare Parts
5) I'm On Fire

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
GOD I love the Boss:

Current top five (usually changes like with most other bands)

1) Badlands
2) Murder Incorporated
3) 57 Channels
4) Spare Parts
5) I'm On Fire

Me too - currently

1) Devils and Dust
2) Tougher than the rest
3) Darkness on the Edge
4) Factory
5) Thunder road (should be in any top 5).

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Not forgetting "Red Headed Woman", of course. How many rock stars do songs about cunnilingus?

Spoken intro on 26 Nov 1996 at the Paramount Theater, Asbury Park, NJ:

Thank you. Thanks. I've been uh, traveling around the country uh, promoting cunnilingus on this tour [chuckles]. And uh, it's the least I can do for my country [chuckles]. I hope I'm pronouncing that correctly. And the chances are, if you can pronounce it, you can probably do it. That's right, try it. "Cunnilingus!" See? "Cunnilingus!" You're ready! [chuckles] I got a lot of theories about cunnilingus. I got a political theory, which is that if Bob Dole hadn't pushed that 15 percent tax cut and instead promoted cunnilingus in the place of it, he might be president right now. [cheers]. [imitating:] "This is Bob Dole, Bob Dole stands for a strong America, prosperity in every home, Bob Dole stands for cunnilingus." See? He would've uh, he would've had it. You know that Ross Perot, he ain't about to promote no cunnilingus. He may wonder what it's about, [imitating:] "Let's open the hood, check under the hood and see what all that cunnilingus is about." [chuckles] It's uh, Pat Buchanan he'd be "Cunny-what?" [chuckles] So my theory is that's how Bill Clinton got elected, he's the only candidate people could actually imagine practicing cunnilingus. And uh, that's good for the country. I don't care what anybody says. I do mean practicing though because uh, it's not as easy as it looks. No! It takes a little practice, takes a while to get that down, takes uh [a woman screams] ? [chuckles] what? Can't do that! [chuckles] No volunteers please! [chuckles] Oh! Look out baby, you're taking your life in your hands up here tonight! [chuckles] But uh, but it does take a lot uh, [chuckles] a lot of practice, a lot of attention and craft and a lot detail, it takes a lot of uh, patience, patience, and more patience unfortunately [chuckles]. The upside is you score a lot of big points with the missus, next time you do something stupid, you can always stand back and say "Darling, remember that lovely evening when we practiced cunnilingus?" And she'll say "If you think that makes a difference... That was pretty nice, let's do that again." Alright, so! I got a mission in life... [chuckles] come on now!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here