Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favourite Brighton Building

sammy g

Not a building, but when your standing on Kings Rd on a summer's evening looking down at the Seafront towards The Zap (Digital these days I think) and all the bars and clubs with the Pier in the background. Always makes me want to get down there and join the crowd. I think it takes me back to my misspent but highly rewarding youth!

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Brighton Library. The pleasure of seeing a high quality shortlisted-for-the-Stirling-Prize building in the middle of Brighton is heightened by the fact that the architects and the council originally wanted to build the usual naff rubbish but were defeated by a public outcry.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
This.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
the rotunda house on the London rd always loved it because I knew I was home when I saw it
the piers Palace and west(although theres not a lot if anything left of the latter)
Pavilion of coarse

Rotunda house
I'v just looked on Google images and can't find any pictures of said house only the rotunda cafe a somewhat large modern building.
does anyone know anything about the place I'm on about small looked a bit like someones garden shed on the corner of Preston road and Harrington Road I think?

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Legend has it the person who commissioned that church went away on holiday and they just kept building it higher and higher till he got back

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here