Votes: 4 8.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
i can see i got the title wrong here

favourite blue peter presenter+toilet roll?

:wink:

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
konnie-huq1.jpg

i give you Miss Konnie Huq

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Jenny Hanley from Magpie (ITV's cheap & cheerful version of BP for our younger readers) would have wiped the floor with the lot of them (voted Sexiest Woman in the World in 1970 by ahem, the Daily Mail), sadly saw a photo of her recently and she has become OLD and FAT - whats going on there? :ohmy:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Jenny Hanley from Magpie (ITV's cheap & cheerful version of BP for our younger readers) would have wiped the floor with the lot of them (voted Sexiest Woman in the World in 1970 by ahem, the Daily Mail), sadly saw a photo of her recently and she has become OLD and FAT - whats going on there? :ohmy:

ss2321930_-_photograph_of_jenny_hanley_available_in_4_sizes_framed_or_unframed_buy_now_at_starstills__28339_zoom.jpg
-->
exhib0903.jpg

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Simon Groom for his double ententres.

He became known among the programme's production team for his dry humour and ability to ad lib innuendo in his broadcasting (which would pass over the heads of the programme's main audience of children). Probably his most famous such statement was at the end of a piece on a replacement door knocker at Durham Cathedral, declaring "what a beautiful pair of knockers". Another notorious remark followed a piece about hedge maintenance where he closed with the remark, "Yes, Sarah, if you want a good lay, you need a good length.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here