Favourite Bar/Pub and Club in Brighton

33057 Seagull

May 22, 2004
Over the border in Southwick
Perry Milkins said:
From Late 70s eraly 80s

Pub: Druids Head

Club: Hungry Years (Rock Disco)

Indeed but Druids always smelt of urine so the Deryck Carver was always better by far.

The 'Years' was always excellent particularly after punk came along, notwithstanding the watered down John Courage. Pints of this & Southern Comfort chasers - I vomited in Mill Lane - Portslade, dislodged the coping stones on somebody's wall & the evidence was still there the following afternoon.

I remember the first laser in Brighton a single beam which oscillated through about 6" - red I think.

My mate lost his watch there one night whilst pogoing. At 1130 it was lying on the floor completely undamaged - he is now Gynaecoligical Surgeon at Chichester.

Sonic

Spiky little bugger!
Jul 6, 2003
Patcham
Pubs: Bath Arms, Long Man, The George, Hobgoblin

Club: Don't do clubs - too old and you can't get decent bitter in a club.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
33057 Seagull said:
Indeed but Druids always smelt of urine so the Deryck Carver was always better by far.

The 'Years' was always excellent particularly after punk came along, notwithstanding the watered down John Courage. Pints of this & Southern Comfort chasers - I vomited in Mill Lane - Portslade, dislodged the coping stones on somebody's wall & the evidence was still there the following afternoon.

I remember the first laser in Brighton a single beam which oscillated through about 6" - red I think.

My mate lost his watch there one night whilst pogoing. At 1130 it was lying on the floor completely undamaged - he is now Gynaecoligical Surgeon at Chichester.

Must have been one hell of a projectile vomit to loosen the bricks on a wall.!!!!!

The Druids smelling of urine, always knew thaye were taking the piss over a pint of Websters.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Pub: Evening Star, for the beer.

The last club I went in in Brighton was the Zap, around 1988. Can't comment on anything since, so would have to go for that...

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Sonic said:
Club: Don't do clubs - too old and you can't get decent bitter in a club.

Piss off Simon Im the same age as you, Bill is older and we manage it!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
ROSEHILL is a good choice as i live right by it.. i do like clubbing in the honeyclub...and love the walkabout - dunno where all this anti anythin popular comes from... it's the moshers who say things like that:drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here