Favourite Albion chant..

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
sid said:
autograph hunters can meet me at watford junction next sat especialy frutos

Sorry, I'm busy supporting my football team on Saturday.

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
sid said:
what about this one we are grasses we are grasses from H BLOCK

Have you spoken to Seagurn about this? As I spoke to hime last night face to face where he admitted a case of mistaken identity and gave myself and Yorkie an apology.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Ned said:
Have you spoken to Seagurn about this? As I spoke to hime last night face to face where he admitted a case of mistaken identity and gave myself and Yorkie an apology.

Ned, you must understand that 'sid' has no interest in the facts.

He seems, in fact, to be more interested in picking any fight he possibly can (and using the worst English he possibly can), so I'd not give him the time of day if I were you.

Maybe if we all ignore him from now on (now that whatever 'case' he had against you and Yorkie has proved groundless anyways), he'll go away.

Last edited:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
sid said:
next sat as in 31/3/07

Looking at my calendar, the next Saturday that's due is on the 24th. I think you're getting ahead of yourself.

:wave:

sid

Banned
Feb 16, 2007
Frutos said:
Ned, you must understand that 'sid' has no interest in the facts.

He seems, in fact, to be more interested in picking any fight he possibly can (and using the worst English he possibly can), so I'd not give him the time of day if I were you.

Maybe if we all ignore him from now on (now that whatever 'case' he had against you and Yorkie has proved groundless anyways), he'll go away.
your not in the know as ive said before whos on about a fight you plumb

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I also enjoy hearing the 'Brighton Aces' one, and even the 'Stevie Coppell's Got VD' one, although it took me an age to work out that the first line of the latter was 'P-A-L-A-C-E'.

sid

Banned
Feb 16, 2007
Frutos said:
I also enjoy hearing the 'Brighton Aces' one, and even the 'Stevie Coppell's Got VD' one, although it took me an age to work out that the first line of the latter was 'P-A-L-A-C-E'.
that does suprise me?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
My favourite is...

Sid is a wanker
He wears a wanker's hat
And when he wears it upside down
He looks a f***ing prat.

Sid, with the greatest respect - are you finally get to let us know what it is you are in the know about? Or are you going to finally f*** off in a repgunant puff of your own fear and loneliness?

Last edited:

sid

Banned
Feb 16, 2007
FalmerforAll!** said:
Yes,I can tell a complete MUG when I see one
Read Ned's comment above,it clearly shows you're just trying to pick a fight now.

And think of a better insult than 'Plumb'
no need to you are pissed off with the truth

sid

Banned
Feb 16, 2007
The Large One said:
My favourite is...

Sid is a wanker
He wears a wanker's hat
And when he wears it upside down
He looks a f***ing prat.

Sid, with the greatest respect - are you finally get to let us know what it is you are in the know about? Or are you going to finally f*** off in a repgunant puff of your own fear and loneliness?
thats nasty try something better than that to upset me:wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here