Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fav Smilies

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I have them on my email. I double click on one and then copy and paste like you would an image.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I didn't want to install Smileycentral as it's full of spyware and adware, yuck

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I don't have any problems.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Have you done an Adware or Spyware scan?

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
This is in the terms and conditions on the Smileycentral site:
If you wish to withdraw your consent to the communication and data usage as described herein, you should uninstall any and all of the Applications from your computer. You may uninstall or remove the Application at any time by following the instructions on our website at http://www.funwebproducts.com/uninstall.html, or using the Windows add/remove programs function to remove the following programs, depending upon which FWP components you may have elected to install:

My Way Speedbar (Smiley Central or other FWP product as applicable)
My Way Speedbar (AOL and Yahoo Messengers) (beta users only)
My Way Speedbar (Outlook, Outlook Express, and IncrediMail)
Search Assistant - My Way
My Web Search (Smiley Central or other FWP product as applicable)

You understand, acknowledge and agree that the Application includes software that allows us to distribute updates and fixes. Such updates will occur only upon prior notice to you, except for the limited case where notice is not possible due to technical problems or an emergency that requires us to update the application in order to maintain existing functionality or to comply with the law. All such updates shall be governed by and made in compliance with this Agreement and the Fun Web Products Privacy Policy.

About MySearch Spyware
MySearch is a browser hijack program implemented as IE toolbar. Besides providing search features, it also hijacks Internet Explorer homepage and searches, resetting them to point to its controlling server.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here