Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fattest Albion player

harold robbins

Jul 5, 2003
Let me start the ball rolling with the following:-

For those of you old enough to remember....Alan Duffy

A more recent lardarse...........Warren Aspinall

Bang up to date........Guy Butters (first season only)

Any other candidates anyone?

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Kevin Bremner. I remember taking the piss out of him on Boxing day as he had eaten 1 to many christmas puds :lolol:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I always thought Clive Walker was abit podgy.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Waren Aspinal is the fattest ever player I have seen in an Albion shirt, although in my youth I always remember our lord looking a bit portly towards the end of his days.

I'm always amused at John Piercy being described as 'fat' as he would have been a described as a decathlete in the 70's !

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Rougvie said:
Waren Aspinal is the fattest ever player I have seen in an Albion shirt, although in my youth I always remember our lord looking a bit portly towards the end of his days.

I'm always amused at John Piercy being described as 'fat' as he would have been a described as a decathlete in the 70's !

your namesake was never the slimest person in the world but I would never admit to saying it to the "Evil" one :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: Doug Rougvie a true Albion Legend :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
butters without a doubt! couldn't belive how fat he was when he made his debut at fratton park.another contender is willie young

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
bha.fatboy said:
your namesake was never the slimest person in the world but I would never admit to saying it to the "Evil" one :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: Doug Rougvie a true Albion Legend :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
Doug still plays 11 a side in one of the Aberdeen amateur leagues whilst not tending to his budgees, he was also recently 'signed' for a 6 a side club that my mate runs.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
I tend to remember Tony Grealish being a bit porky ... or maybe it was just a fat face with that beard!

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Bobby Smith was a bit of a lard-arse towards the end of his Albion days.
I don't suppose many of you remember him ,though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here