Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Father-in-Laws (Blokes only)

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
My "father-in-law" lives in The Phillipines or Thailand, depending on how he feels. He is well into his 80's, still rides a motorbike, shags anything that moves and has a son, younger than his grand-daughter. :eek:

Last time he was over here, he suggested I go back with him as the girls out there do *everything to look after a man* for about £9 a month; his words "A lot cheaper than my daughter". :lolol:

Also said if I was ever out there to make sure I visited the *smoking* bars. :thumbsup::smokin::glare:???

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Zef and my dad don't seem to get on, which is sad, they tolerate each other but have never really had a conversation or chat! I blame my Dad - he's very old school and very hard to approach as he thinks he's always right and has never changed his mind...even when he's wrong...sad situation all round...

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
My ex father in law thought the world of me the Slut Faced Whores :angry: :angry: :angry: dad .

He still regards me as his son even tho Im no longer with her. Hes a heating engineer and has even done a couple of jobs for me.

My most recent ex dad was a top bloke as well - great sense of humour.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here