Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FatboySlim

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Must have spent hours rehearsing pressing the play button....

punk::D

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Shoud have worn the stripes

Though I am sure this was said tongue in cheek, doubt he would have been allowed due to the advertising on it.

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
i'm a big fan of FBS - but seriously?

didn't see the point of his appearance - was hardly a spectacle worthy of transmitting around the world.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

didn't see the point of his appearance - was hardly a spectacle worthy of transmitting around the world.

What ? One of the worlds leading DJs of his time ? Iconic British music ? Not worth beaming around the world ? Miserable sod !

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

But Right Here Right Now is a staple of stadium sports. It's has and still is used around the world at various stadia and tournaments. Maybe this was the angle for choosing it?

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Did anybody else notice the white seagull image appear across the 'seats' just before FBS made his entrance...... coincidence??

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
In the United States, this was the only hit for Jesus Jones, but in their native England they had several other hits, including “International Bright Young Thing” and “The Devil You Know.”

Band leader Mike Edwards told the Guardian newspaper August 9, 2003: “With hits around the world we became famous for a few years. At the start of 1990 I wrote a song called Right Here, Right Now, a title I disliked but intended to change before the final recording. Thirteen years later, I’m still making a living from that title, even if Fatboy Slim’s identically titled song may have eaten into my action.”

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here