Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Fatboy Slim

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Where do all these scummy kids come from?

According to reports, the CCTV caught a bunch of baseball capped teenagers on bikes smashing things for no reason.

Brighton still isn't being gentrified quickly enough. So many scum bags in this city.
National service would teach them a lesson

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

According to reports, the CCTV caught a bunch of baseball capped teenagers on bikes smashing things for no reason.

Brighton still isn't being gentrified quickly enough. So many scum bags in this city.
Its hard to gentrify with a cost of living crisis and large numbers of people only see a grim future.

faoileán

Jan 29, 2021

Blimey mate...get a grip; teenage boys all over the country, in cities, towns and even small villages do this sort of s*it

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Be hard to tell if that place was vandalised. Looks like a squat to begin with. However, I jest.
Little shit bags.
There’s a lot of this in Brighton right now.

All explained away because they are Covid orphans or Lockdown head mentals or something.

Little ****s.
They're probably just skunked up scallywags. a good few staggering round Shoreham these days like zombies.

Getting the giggles and making music was a lifetime ago, but we had proper dope.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Blimey mate...get a grip; teenage boys all over the country, in cities, towns and even small villages do this sort of s*it
Firstly, that’s rubbish. You make it sound so ‘every day.’

Secondly, why should he ‘get a grip’? Maybe you should.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
It’s true though.

When I was a kid we used to hang around with nothing to do, but I don’t remember the sense of hopelessness and deadendness that the kids face today. The world felt like there was more opportunity in it. Now it feels like there’s less.

It’s a miracle that they are not all on the streets protesting. If they were, I’d support them.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It’s true though.

When I was a kid we used to hang around with nothing to do, but I don’t remember the sense of hopelessness and deadendness that the kids face today. The world felt like there was more opportunity in it. Now it feels like there’s less.

It’s a miracle that they are not all on the streets protesting. If they were, I’d support them.
Very much this.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
It’s true though.

Morning Hamilton,

When I grew up, there was a sense of hopelessness and frustration with very little prospect in the early 80s
Where I grew up in my teenage years was just outside Wigan, the pits were closing in the surrounding areas, parents out of work, kids did this all the time, I never broke into any properties but did hang around in derelict buildings and smash windows etc. There are a lot of factors at play im sure you appreciate that.
Things like this are deplorable but nothing new and can happen in any city or village.

glourious sunshine down here today.

have a great day.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Back in the day, there were press gangs ridding the streets of degenerates, drunks and druggies....
Nowadays it's known as national service and I'm all for it. Does it weaponise the youth of today? maybe, but at least they'll be respectful! :thumbsup:

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
It’s true though.

No, sorry.

When I was a teenager I was doing schoolwork, playing football in the park, playing video games at home or with friends, or doing my paper round/shelf stacking in Sainsbury’s.

What I wasn’t doing was roaming the streets, acting a fool and smashing up businesses. I wasn’t smoking weed and picking fights with people and generally being an antisocial nuisance.

There has to be responsibility. You can’t just go around doing whatever you want (or allowing your kids to, for that matter) and then say it’s society’s fault.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017

Vast majority of people I come across in this city are lovely - including youths

Doesnt make it right but 'Scumbags' exist.everywhere unfortunately - same as it ever was, same as it ever will be

The older generations have believed that youngsters are more unruly than their generation since time began

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Back in the day, there were press gangs ridding the streets of degenerates, drunks and druggies....
Nowadays it's known as national service and I'm all for it. Does it weaponise the youth of today? maybe, but at least they'll be respectful! :thumbsup:
Having been beaten up by a gang of drunken squaddies I'm calling bullshit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here