Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Fatboy Slim

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
Where do all these scummy kids come from?

According to reports, the CCTV caught a bunch of baseball capped teenagers on bikes smashing things for no reason.

Brighton still isn't being gentrified quickly enough. So many scum bags in this city.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton

According to reports, the CCTV caught a bunch of baseball capped teenagers on bikes smashing things for no reason.

Brighton still isn't being gentrified quickly enough. So many scum bags in this city.
They'd come a long long way together

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Be hard to tell if that place was vandalised. Looks like a squat to begin with. However, I jest.
Little shit bags.
There’s a lot of this in Brighton right now.

All explained away because they are Covid orphans or Lockdown head mentals or something.

Little ****s.

Last edited:

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Interesting that he's posted a video of the event taking place with distinct pictures of their faces. I was told not to by the police regarding my daily shop lifters.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Interesting that he's posted a video of the event taking place with distinct pictures of their faces. I was told not to by the police regarding my daily shop lifters.
Then the police are in the wrong. If you have signs in you window stating CCTV is in use then there is nothing shop lifters can do about it. If you've filmed them on your property then it's up to how you use the footage. Equally if your CCTV covers a public area then you have all the rights to film as much as you like - and publish as you see fit. I'd publish and be damned - scumbags are hardly going to go to court to get you to take down the footage.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Did they break in using a jemmy or an axe?

We need to know their weapon of choice

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Not just cities, we had one of the seafront de fibs smashed up here in Bexhill just because it was there a couple of weeks ago

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here