Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fatboy Slim @ The Amex

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
is he getting short money or what, anyhow.. whats the big deal about spinning a few records, well most of what he does is via a computer anyway.. most of what he plays is trash... and why all the front page of the argus? i mean its hardly headline news is it... total tosh in my opinion :mad:

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Possibly. I am not too sure on that one. I know he was made a silent director and the line at the time was very much "£1/2million for a parking space." He certainly had no voting powers on the board, which makes me think he probably didn't.

The "Pig City Incorporated" shareholding was his. You can have shares without voting rights.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Is he still sufficiently "Box Office"? I have no idea.

Fine if he can get bums on seats (or presumably standing) and make some money for the club although I know that Coventry have tried gigs at the Ricoh and it's been a bit of a failure so not sure if it is really worth the effort and the disruption if the return is minimal.

I can only assume you are having a laugh (haven't read through the rest of this thread yet)

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Font page 'exclusive' today.

By exclusive of course they mean 'common knowledge for about ten years'.

I interviewed Norman Cook eight years ago and one of the first things he said was: "I will DEFINITELY play the first gig at the new ground. It is something we have already talked about."

He then said he would make it all ticket to people with season tickets then local postcodes. One big celebratory MESS.

You also told us there was real truth in Palace going for Murray the other day?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Those in the know know the 1st gig is going to be the one and only Rocking Bill , a living legend who probably been to more weddings than katie price,the place will rock and as Bill would say, Whooo.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Impossible, we won't have a sefety certificate for 34,000 people

They probably would if they applied for one. 34k for a gig at at 22k stadium is about right, if anything it's erring on the side of caution.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here