HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
I must be getting old, I was hoping for Steve Wright & Dave Lee Travis

Jonny Boy

Feb 4, 2011
I've got tickets for the Friday but can't go now as I come back from holiday that day. However the line up on Saturday is tempting....anyone wanna swap??

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Mixmag | BIG BEACH BOOTIQUE LINE UP ANNOUNCED
"On Friday, Carl Cox, Luciano, The 2 Bears and Maya Jane Coles will be joining Fatboy while Saturday will see Nero, Annie Mac, DJ Fresh, Jaguar Skills and Doorly line up in support."

I've got tickets to Saturday and it looks like it will be Epic!!! very bass heavy on the saturday but it should be a proper mash up ...If you haven't seen Doorly this will be a treat one the the best DJ's I seen play! he really is a master of loops and samples and just creating a wicked vibe!

Agree, Doorly is VERY good, he is resident at Ibiza rocks.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Anyone know if Luciano is the Swiss based Chilean via Berlin "Cadenza" chap or the local minimalist who goes by the same name?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Got to be the proper one shirley? :shrug:

Otherwise I'm going to dust off my CDJs and start DJing under the name Richie Hawtin and see if anyone notices.

That said, the event isn't listed on his RA page http://www.residentadvisor.net/dj/luciano

Cheers Richie. I presume so as well. There seems to be a few local bods, and bods with local connections on the bills so just wondered. This confusion arose a few years back when the local Luciano played at Audio.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Correct. I caught him play an after party in Ibiza a few years back and he was nuts. A rock/rave mash up at 4am. Didn't know who it was at the time though. Caught the last 30 mins of his Digital/Fatboy set and he wasn't as good....he was getting very techy with his mixing and sampling and I got a bit fed up with it; I wanted some tunage.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
?????? thats it - i am officially old. never heard of any of them.:facepalm:

Bolox...I bought tickets on the basis that The Housemartins were reforming and they were going to do The Caravan of Love as an en-cour.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here