Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fatboy security

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Sounds like buying drinks is a nightmare. What are the chances of smuggling in a "Glasto to go" volvic bottle containing gin and tonic?

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
good question, thinking the same.. but vodka

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
0% chance of getting drink in mate,

the queues for drink were shocking, I spent 40 minutes queueing, if people think match day queues are bad then they're in for a shock today, don't need much drink anyway, the sheer number of people smoking joints will have you stoned anyways...

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
good question, thinking the same.. but vodka

It the way to go at festivals. I always carry a perfectly mixed gin and tonic with a slice of lime and 20 Malboros in my back pack at Glasto. When it all gets too much I find a corner and quaff and smoke away. Glorious.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Maybe, there is honesty bins at all entrances, I walked straight through which is typical, girls were having their bags searched, a hip flask in the pants may be possible but if you get searched properly then it will be found and you won't go any further, I don't think it's worth the risk if I'm honest, it's your call,

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Maybe, there is honesty bins at all entrances, I walked straight through which is typical, girls were having their bags searched, a hip flask in the pants may be possible but if you get searched properly then it will be found and you won't go any further, I don't think it's worth the risk if I'm honest, it's your call,

Thanks. And you're right.

I'll load up on gin before I go in.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
So you can't take in Alcohol, perfectly legal, but have no trouble getting plenty of illegal substances in.
Sounds like things haven't changed much since I was a Lad.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
So you can't take in Alcohol, perfectly legal, but have no trouble getting plenty of illegal substances in.
Sounds like things haven't changed much since I was a Lad.

They've got their priorities right?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Right, I'm off............

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
They've got their priorities right?

If there was a Ganja shop at the Amex the Stewards would have a plentiful supply of latex gloves and KY standing by I suspect.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here